Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Aug 22, 2013, 03:50 PM
    Editing and commenting in a PDF
    Okay, I'm lazy and didn't search for a similar question.

Trying to make comments in a PDF right now, and I have Windows 8 (yeah, yeah... I hate it too, but had to have a laptop and it was all that was available without going with Apple, which I avoided for other reasons). On my desktop at home, I can make comments, highlight, etc. On my laptop, I can't even FIND a toolbar to make comments whatever.

Is this a Windows 8 issue? Can anyone help me figure this out?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Aug 22, 2013, 03:53 PM
    I have it available on all my systems. I have the newest Adobe Reader downloaded. I am not sure if that is the answer but it's worth checking if you have the newest version.
    Expert

Aug 22, 2013, 04:03 PM
    NOW I'm having issues downloading from Adobe.

I'm ready to scream.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Aug 22, 2013, 04:05 PM
    Sorry... can't help you with that part.
    Expert

Aug 23, 2013, 12:15 PM
    Thank you thank you!

Once I finally figured out the issue with downloading, I was able to update Adobe, and that fixed my problem!

Thank you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Commenting someone [ 0 Answers ]

My bother has a 22 yr old daughter that has mental and behavioral problems. She lives at home right now. She has tied to live on he own but it never works out. She has a problem with managing her SSDI she has a payee but has taken money from friends family. She takes things that don't belong to her...

My boyfriend stopped me from commenting on his wall on Facebook, [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend stopped me from commenting on his wall, when I asked him that maybe I delete my account may be this will save our relationship, he refused me and he told me one of his friend in boxed him that he love me, when I told him please allow me to e-mail him to tell him to back off, he stopped...

My husband always commenting about gals [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, My husband is very good person. I love him very much. But I don't like something in him . i.e.. He is always commenting about other gals with me but not in front of them.. for e.g.. My sisters, his co-workers, our neighbours... I mean he used to tell that look that gal.. she is very smart,...

View more questions Search