Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    castillogchris Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2013, 11:11 PM
    Drinking a Gallon of Water a day
    Hello. I have started to drink a gallon of water a day. Since I started just 2 days ago I have been urinating a lot. Is this normal?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Aug 21, 2013, 11:39 PM
    It stands to reason that if you just started drinking all this water and at the same time you started urinating more, that it's because of the water, no?

If you are taking in extra water, you will be getting rid of extra water.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 21, 2013, 11:53 PM
    You do know that your urine output depends on your fluid intake, right? That's basic knowledge. The more you drink, the more you pee. So yes, drinking a gallon of water a day will increase your urine output.
    Robert Valentin Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2013, 03:31 PM
    It also depends on the time of year you drink water, hot weather/cold weather. For instance... I live in the Arizona desert and when it's over 110 degrees, I can drink 3 gallons a day and never pee. Hope this answer helps!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

20 gallon vs 30/38 gallon electric hot water heater? [ 12 Answers ]

I am faced with the same hot water heater question as others. I am building a small utility building on property on Texas Gulf Coast. Within this building I want to put a small shower stall with a hot water heater to supply this shower and occasionally use a washer. It will be for...

GE Water Dispenser (3 to 5 gallon) . [ 0 Answers ]

I have a water cooler ( dispenser) that keeps frezzing the water in the cold water tank. The tank is located right under the bottle support collar. The water bottle stands upside down on the collar. I drained all the water out of the dispenser.

Who Knew 50 gallon low boy water heater would deliver only 30 gallons of hot water [ 6 Answers ]

I have been told by State Industries that my (their product) 50 gallon electric low boy waterheater's performance is acceptable if it only produces 25 gallons before dropping 30 degrees from the set tempature. They said 60 percent of the stated size (50 gallon x 60%=30 gallons) is normal. The...

80 gallon vs 2 40 gallon water heater. [ 1 Answers ]

I own a small motel that has two 40 gallon water heaters hooked up consecutively. They are about 20 years old. The furnace (hydronic heat) is hooked up to the water heaters as well and preheats the water before it goes to the 40 gallon tanks. I would like to replace the water heaters and was...

2 40 gallon water heater vs 1 80 gallon [ 2 Answers ]

I am building a new house. I am considering installing two 40 gallon water heaters rather than one 80 gallon water heater. My thought is that I could turn one the 40 gallon heaters off as there are only two of us most of the time. Then we could turn on the other when we have guest. Is there a...

View more questions Search