Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Layla401 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2013, 08:16 PM
    I search a song
    In 2008 / 2009 I saw a video clip. The song was in english language and the story of the video was this: a blonde woman who was oxygen welder danced with her neighbours in the same steps, in the same rhythm.
    The song was new, not old.
    Unfortunately I don't remember any word.
    If anyone understud what is this song, please to tell me the title or the singer.
    Thank you very much

Check out some similar questions!

Search song from few words [ 2 Answers ]

Heard song go 'feel so sexy, hola hola hula' something like that In Egypt and at fun parks in this country but have no idea what it's called?

Song search [ 1 Answers ]

I am searching for the name of this song and what band sings it, It's a rock song the beginning of the song goes "I dont mind where you come from, as long as you come to me, and i dont like illusions, i can't see them clearly..." and the chorus part goes "I dont mind, i dont care, as long as...

Song search by description? [ 0 Answers ]

I saw a music video about a boy and a girl in school and the boy fantasises about the girl. And he fatasises about the teacher doing something with his tie, and everyone dances at the doing flips breakdancing.

In search of a very old song [ 2 Answers ]

I have been looking for years for the name of a song I used to play on my old "Hi-Fi Stereo"... It was on an LP record. The best I can remember are the following lines: 'It's three in the morning and we're all alone... No one's around us...no one's home'. This record was done sometime...

Heavenly 60's song search [ 1 Answers ]

Hello,I need the name of the song and the name of the artist of this 60's song I'm sending you a part of the song so you can listen.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.