Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ttigger98 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2013, 02:13 PM
    Why does my amethyst rock seem to get hot when I hold it?
    When I hold my Chevron Amethyst rock in my hand for a long time, it seems to get hotter than my hand, sometimes quite hot. Can you tell me why this happens? It seems to me that it shouldn't be able to get hotter than 98.6 degrees! Thanks! :)
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2013, 02:20 PM
    Probably because it is a healing crystal

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's rock song with these lyrics(fri rock show mid 80's) [ 1 Answers ]

I met a little cutie, her name was julie, we used to make love all the time, down on seven sisters road. Now she had more than you average score, she never drew the line, down on seven sisters road, That's right, yeah that's right. IT WAS PLAYED ON THE TOMMY VANCE FRIDAY ROCK SHOW IN MID...

Honeywell Chromotherm III thermostat reads Hold AC and will not Hold Heat [ 2 Answers ]

Chromotherm III thermostat reads Hold AC and will not Hold Heat--reverts back to Hold AC when run program is pushed.

Legal hold on bank account BUT I they put a hold on a larger amount than was in there [ 1 Answers ]

A state marshall put a hold on my account because of a judement but the hold was for more than I had in my account what can I do?

286 ctw Amethyst [ 1 Answers ]

I got a 286 ctw. Amethyst 42mm by 33.50mm, weight 57 grams. Ihave attach a pic, how much will that go for?

View more questions Search