Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    znet2705zc Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2013, 12:42 PM
    Use Sql Server 2000 User Define Function In Visual c# 2010
    Hi,
    I Creat An User Define Function And Save It In SQL Server Enterprise Manager,
    How Can I Use And Send My Parameter Into This function In Visual C# 2010 ?

Check out some similar questions!

Ms sql server 2005 [ 1 Answers ]

I am using MS SQL Server 2005 and sql server browser won't start could this reason make me un able to connect my db in C#?

Vp to sql server [ 1 Answers ]

Front end Vb6.0, back end.. sql server 2005... connection.. can someone please help me with the code for login and password. When I change my password in sql server 2005 not connection to the vb plese help me

SQL server 2000 failing to install [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have been trying to install SQL server 2000 on my dell laptop running Windows XP SP2.When I execute the autorun file for the Developer version then I chose SQL sever 2000 components option, then install database serveroption, it hangs there and the installation never continues. When you...

Update of SQL Server database content [ 1 Answers ]

I have database in the web with SQL Server 7.0. Now how can I periodically update the content of the database by simply uploading text file containing the cumulative updates? Can anyone help?

SQL Server [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can find a bit of a tutorial on the web about creating a database in SQL server 2000?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.