indiainside Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2007, 04:37 AM
    Forex trading is legal in india.
    I just want to know investment in forex or just forex trading from home
    Is legal in india.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 8, 2009, 12:14 AM

Old thread that has only attracted people wanting to advertise.

Thread is now CLOSED.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Trading Triangle Concept [ 1 Answers ]

The trading-triangle concept is used to indicate a nation's: a. Exports, marginal rate of transformation b. Imports, terms of trade, marginal rate of transformation c. Marginal rate of transformation, imports , exports d. Terms of trade, exports, imports

Advise on trading in [ 1 Answers ]

I'm asking if I trade my truck in and my dad is a co signer on the truck do I need him there for when I trade the truck in on another vehicle

Legal formalities in India and France [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I was hoping if someone can help me with this. I am Indian and my fiancé is French and we are to get married next year. I wish to apply for French citizenship but I don’t know the correct procedure or what are the pre-requisites or any laws that govern in India and France. But...

MLM against Traditional Trading [ 1 Answers ]

:rolleyes: What are the different between Multi Level Marketing and Traditional marketing, What are the impact of MLM toward the Traditional trading.

Commodity trading [ 1 Answers ]

Dear expert, I am from india. I am planning to start a brokerage firm dealing in US commodities exchanges.. NYBOT,CBOT etc.. For which I need links of dealers or members of such exchanges... from which source I can get these details? ??

View more questions Search