Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    millz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2013, 11:57 PM
    2days ago a clear line on a pregnancy test this morning a faint line
    Hi
    I took a home pregnancy test2 days ago and it showed positive with a darkish line,took a test this morning and the line is much fainter,what could this mean?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 21, 2013, 02:29 AM
    Are you at least 14 days past due on period, you need to be for best test.

A false positive is very rare, a false negative is common.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

On my pregnancy test the line is faint going across then dark going down? [ 2 Answers ]

On my pregnancy I have a faint blue line going across and on the other oval there is a dark blue line going down, am I pregnant?

Faint(light Pink) control/negative line on pregnancy test. [ 1 Answers ]

I was 3days late on period, then finally yesterday I started spotting, it was on and off. Very light. The color was brown. I took a First Response Test yesterday,the test said negative, but the line was light pink(faint) What does this mean? Could I be pregnant? Its been a week, since I had sex....

What does a faint negative line on a pregnancy test mean? [ 0 Answers ]

I was 3days late on period, then finally yesterday I started spotting, it was on and off. Very light. The color was brown. I took a First Response Test yesterday,the test said negative, but the line was light pink(faint) What does this mean? Could I be pregnant? Its been a week, since I had sex....

Faint line on pregnancy test [ 6 Answers ]

I tested today with a clearblue pregnancy test the one that looks like a plus sign if positive. And just a straight line if not. Well I got a really faint line on the test today to show positive but can I relie on that? I am not due period till Friday or Saturday what do you make of it? It is there...

Faint Pregnancy test line [ 4 Answers ]

Am I still pregnant if the positive line is faint?

View more questions Search