Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abrown824 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2013, 04:36 PM
    Help for 6 year old's SEVERE allergic reaction.
    My 6 year old had a severe allergic reaction and now has a very bad rash in her face, soooo red with oozing blisters. She has been prescribed an oral allergy medicine and an oral extra strength Benadryl, but is there anything I can put on her face? I am afraid it will scar.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Aug 20, 2013, 04:37 PM
    Take her to a dermatologist if you are worried about scarring.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Allergic reaction [ 5 Answers ]

I'm a 53 year old female. In the past weeks I have been experiencing my throat closing up on me. I went to the emergency room and they told me that the new medicine I was taking caused a allergic reaction. So I went home. I took the meds. They gave me. Now I've got it back again. And again. It's...

Allergic reaction [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend just found small white pimple like things and a red rash in the shaft of his penis. We had sex 5 days ago, what could it be

Allergic reaction [ 0 Answers ]

Given anti biotic for infected boil. Been having tolerable side effects until today (ten day script) woke up with a rash. If I stop taking mess will it go away on its own or do I need medical attention. Nurse from hospital isn't returning my call... Thanks.

Allergic Reaction [ 1 Answers ]

As often as I come on here to learn from the knowledgeable posters and experts, one would think I would have done so tonight. My dog Nikki had been not herself today, kind of hiding and sleeping a lot. Tonight she peeked out at me from under the coffee table and her face was so swollen I freaked...

Allergic reaction [ 2 Answers ]

Our dachsund got his distemper and rabies shot yeasturday. They said he may have a alergic reation and he is getting lumps that are coming and going throughout his head area. His ears are red on the inside too. Please advise, thank you

View more questions Search