Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fawwad Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2007, 03:34 AM
    Install a driver using vb software
    Vbhelp.
    I want to install a driver using vb software i.e.
    I working a software in which first user select name of mobile company name than select model of instrument than istall driver which save d drive.
    chaitan Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2007, 10:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by fawwad
    vbhelp.
    I want to install a driver using vb software ie,
    I working a software in which first user select name of mobile company name than select model of instrument than istall driver which save d drive.
    I want to use the bar code reader in my VB program,how can I use the drivers in my vb.
    chaitan Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2007, 10:09 PM
    I want to use the bar code reader in my VB program,how can I use the drivers in my vb.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Driver [ 1 Answers ]

I have a epson printer epson STYLUS PHOTO 785EPX THE computer went down and my Cd for the driver I LOST and can't find a driver that I can download for xp I check the web for the driver and cannot find it. :-[

Driver [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone Where I get the drive "vnetbios.vxd" for Win98 Thanks for you help.

Cd Rom, Cd driver, Cd writer driver [ 1 Answers ]

I have never had any problems with this before. I used to be able to save data, music, pictures and etc on my cd writer. I tried saving some pictures that I have recently gathered with our new baby and while my wife was pregnant. So I tried everything. The writer does not do anything. Does...

Bad CD drive, need to install keyboard software. [ 3 Answers ]

I just got a new keyboard with customizable hotkeys but gee whiz neither of my CD drives will open! Can I just copy the files from the cd (on another computer) to my flash drive and bring the flash drive to this computer and install the software that way? Thanks!

View more questions Search