Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    louise1960 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2013, 09:43 AM
    Treating allergies
    My son is 35 years old he has asthma, allergies, and on water pills, sometimes on water pills. He doesn't take them like he is suppose to(water pills) Yesterday he didn't feel well, he took a water pill... Later he said his nose was running so he thought he should take an allergy pill. He went to work. When he came home he said he still didn't feel good. This morning he told me he was up and down all night. He did not go into specifics. He was pretty quiet. Not the norm. He said he still had a head ache, and his eyes were sensitive to light. He is over weight. He is 5"10 and weighs about 330 pounds. I did not like the fact his eyes are sensitive to the light. Today we in Chicago have a ozone alert. They said to take caution for people with asthma and allergies. He went to work. I hope he will be o.k. What should I do?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Aug 20, 2013, 12:09 PM
    There might have been a drug interaction, but I am assuming that he's taken medication for all three of the conditions at once before so I would be willing to rule that out. It could be that he had an virus or maybe an odd reaction to food.

IT would be good to take him to the doctor. They'd be better at letting you know what is going on. I would go just to rule out a possible drug interaction.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Treating a 2 yr old [ 1 Answers ]

Good Morning, I have a son - aged 2 and 1/2 really not feeling well - sore throat, vomiting, etc. I gave him a children's acetaminophen suppository - 120 mg. at 3:15 a.m. Hw soon may I give him another one - is it every 4 hours, 6 hours, or 8 hours? Thank you so much! Wishing you a very happpy...

Why is my EX treating me this way? [ 0 Answers ]

So me an my ex broke up 3 months ago. She's been texting me an calling mostly small talk an then she hits me with the "I love you!!" during the conversation it's no lie I still have strong feelings for her but I still haven't forgot how she just ignored me no mater how hard I apologized. She we

Why is my ex treating me like this? [ 25 Answers ]

I hope some of you could give me advice about the situation I'm currently in. I ve been with my boyfriend on and off for approx 18 months, he comes in and out of my life when he pleases you see. One day he says that he loves me and then another he says he don't know if he loves me in that way or...

Why is he treating me this way? [ 5 Answers ]

I am so confused with my ex boyfriends behavior... we were an item for 5 years during wich we had our good and bad times. We decided to break up and it was a joint decision. Ever since he s trying one way or another to get me back and then he just disappears again he just stops calling I just stop...

Why is he treating me this way? [ 2 Answers ]

My fiancé and I have been together for two years we have a beautiful little girl together and I love him with all of my heart, but when we're around certain people he acts different, he puts me down and stuff, and he acts like I am second to everybody like I am the last person he cares about. WHY?

View more questions Search