Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Britton 1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2013, 08:44 AM
    Word problem
    Tonya works part time in a store at the mall.She is paid about $200 per week before taxes and social security.Tonya pays about $40 out of each weekly check for taxes and social secirity total. What percent of the $200 weekly pay os Tonya paying for taxes and social security?

Check out some similar questions!

Word problem [ 1 Answers ]

If students had only 40 cubes, how could they have measured group d grasshoppers jump of 57 cubes

Each day yolanda works, she earns $85. Last week she worked 30 hours. How much does yolanda earn in 5 days?

I know the answer to this but can not explain to my child easily. "one block has 15 recycling containers. There are three more paper containers than plastic containers. How many paper, how many plastic containers? Answer is 6 and 9.

A word problem [ 3 Answers ]

A pool is filled by two pipes. It takes the first pipe 2 hours more and the second pipe 4 hours more to fill it than both pipes at the same time. The book says that the first pipe fills the pool in 5 hours and the second one in 7.5 hours, so I think I did something wrong. Anyway, here's what I...

Word Problem [ 2 Answers ]

One printing shop charges $5 plus $.02 perpage and a second shop charges $7 plus $.015 per page. If ___ pages are printed, the total cost is less for the first printing shop. a. less than 1500 b. less than 2100 c. less than 400 d. less than 900 I got c for my answer. Just checking to see...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.