Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NaNa Nay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2013, 08:34 PM
    What is appropriate attire for business casual, for mother of groom?
    I am attending my son's wedding in October, possibly outdoors in Napa Valley, CA. What is appropriate attire for business casual?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Aug 19, 2013, 08:43 PM
    It can get chilly there in the evenings in October, if the wedding is an evening one. How about a dress with a matching light jacket?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 20, 2013, 12:33 AM
    I'm curious about the business part? They are getting married at work?
    I agree about the dress with a little jacket. No lace or frills, a medium solid color, not pastel but not too dark either.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does the mother of the bride wear to a morning October beach wedding? [ 3 Answers ]

The wedding is at 9am on a Monday in Cocoa Beach, FL in the middle of October on the beach. No details have been given other then casual.

Bahamas wedding formal Mother of Bride Groom [ 1 Answers ]

I will be attending a wedding in August. Formal attire required. What is appropriate attire for the mother of the groom?

Mother of the Groom Attire [ 1 Answers ]

My son is getting married in October. The bride's mother is wearing an ivory tea length dress. I can't find a tea length dress to fit. I wear a petite in ladies. I'm very limited in shopping locally. Can I wear an ankle length dress?

Mother in law wedding attire [ 8 Answers ]

My son is getting married and his fiancé just informed me that she wants her mother and myself to wear either an off chapagne or red mother in law suit. First of all, I have red hair and fair skin so neither of these colors will look good on me. In fact, they make me look awful. Secondly, I was...

Mother of groom attire dilema [ 2 Answers ]

My son is getting married in September and the bridesmaids are wearing chocolate brown. However, the mother of the bride has chosen RED to wear. Besides being stunned, I don't know what color I can now wear. Any advice please.

View more questions Search