Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cali4good Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2013, 12:21 PM
    Doorbell
    Can I buy a doorbell that is not lighted and does not glow in the dark?
    WallyHelps Posts: 1,018, Reputation: 136
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2013, 12:23 PM
    Definitely. If you find a lighted button that you like the style of, you can just remove the bulb also. However, I believe most doorbell buttons will be non-lighted.

I hope this helps,
    WallyH
    cali4good Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2013, 12:35 PM
    Thanks! My husband seems to think that every doorbell has some sort of a light or is go in the dark so people can find the doorbell in the dark. While, I see the benefit of a lighted door bell, unlit doorbells exist. I appreciate it!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Doorbell [ 2 Answers ]

My nieghbours doorbell goes off when any type of remote is used i.e. car,garage door etc,how Do I fix it .By the way it is a doorman wireless bell

How do get my doorbell to ring [ 2 Answers ]

My doorbell is lit but it won't ring, what do I do?

Doorbell getting hot [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I just installed a new doorbell since the one that was there was somewhat on the dated side. They both are lighted doorbells, but this one is getting hot to touch. I didn't notice the old one ever doing that. Is that safe or is there a problem with it?

Wiring a second doorbell [ 1 Answers ]

I am attempting to wire a second doorbell. I read in your column that you should wire the two doorbells together. However, I cannot snake a wire to my first doorbell. The second doorbell is located at the button that was once on the outside of the house. Can I wire my second doorbell into the...

Wiring my doorbell [ 3 Answers ]

My husband and I own a split level home with a doorbell upstairs. The problem is that we can't hear it if we're in a room downstairs. I bought a second doorbell and picked a location downstairs, but I'm not sure how to wire it in to the first doorbell, since there is a floor/ceiling beam in the...

View more questions Search