Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ellis daigle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2013, 11:55 AM
    95 ultra classic electric gluide
    How many volts should my stater put out , mine is only showing 3.987 on my volt meter , if it goes bad will it put out a small amount of volts , are will it go out all the way an put out nothing
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Aug 18, 2013, 11:59 AM
    Here are some tests you can perform and to help you understand.

What Is the Function of the Stator on a Sportster Motorcycle? | eHow

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1991 ultra classic help [ 0 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I have 1991 ultra classic, when the bike sits for a week or so when I start it it blows oil out the breather hose then stops I am wondering if there is a plugged valve or filter that I can change? It dose not do this all the time

2006 ultra electric red key light stays on and speedometer gage and rpm gage dead Se [ 1 Answers ]

2006 ultra electric red key light stays on and speedometer gage and rpm gage dead Several short problems. Both the speedometer and rpm gages went dead when the red key light popped on. Also the left turn signal dash light stays on solid.

2000 ultra classic clicks when trying to start [ 1 Answers ]

Lights and radio works.

I have an all electric home and want to replace electric hot water heater with electr [ 2 Answers ]

We have a total electric home and want to replace the old water heater with an electric tankless whole house hot water heater. Gas is not available where we are. Is it practical?

View more questions Search