Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2007, 11:49 PM
    For men...
    Do married men have wet dreams? Wet dreams of another femal other than their wife?
    If so, why?
    (maybe it's a silly question but I'm curious ;) )
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 27, 2007, 12:24 AM
    Honestly,

I do not remember having a wet dream since I was married. It happens more when you're a teenager but not as an older person.

As far as having dreams about other people, I think everybody has different dreams about different people. If so, why? I do not know. Good question. If people could control their dreams. Lol

Joe
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2007, 12:25 AM
    Well I know someone who had a wet dream, he is married and in his 30's!

I found it hysterical... lol but my friend who is married to this man didn't so much :p
    Uber Member

Mar 27, 2007, 12:30 AM
    I hope she is going to let it go. It is not like he can control his dream.

He should have kept it quiet, maybe hard too. Or just say he was dreaming about her, ooops if he did not mention any other names.

OMG what a pickle.

Joe
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2007, 12:31 AM
    I was just intrgued though, as I thought only horny teenage boys have wet dreams, guess I was wrong!
    flower81 Posts: 303, Reputation: 7

Mar 27, 2007, 12:38 AM
    My fiancé has had a wet dream when he was 27!
    Mmm, what does that mean?
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2007, 12:46 AM
    Are there any married men at AMHD that experienced this?
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Mar 27, 2007, 01:11 AM
    It doesn't mean anything. Plenty of older married men have wet dreams. Wet dreams do not have to be accompanied by erotic dreaming. Please don't read anything into your partner having a wet dream.
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2007, 01:12 AM
    Who's partner?
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Mar 27, 2007, 01:12 AM
    Whoever may come to this thread worrying about their partner having a wet dream...
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2007, 01:32 AM
    I hope we get plenty of posts :D
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2007, 03:58 AM
    Well, Krs, although you know I am not a man and I am of the "other persuasion", men of all ages have wet dreams. Very often, when they are teens, on occasion when they are married, quite a lot if they are married and unhappy with their sex lives. Women have wet dreams too you know. Those don't usually start until they are sexually experienced. If women who are very sexually experienced and claim not to have them AT ALL, then either they just don't remember the dreams or they don't enjoy sex. Your friend is definitely overreacting. Tell her, "so what?" Happens on occasion to everyone. The guy is dreaming, not screwing around on her. He was comfortable enough to discuss it with her. She needs to relax. If it freaks him out, then there is a problem. Otherwise, she is being jealous over an unknown quantity. How silly is that?
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2007, 04:31 AM
    I know.
    I said to her, we can't control our dreams LOL.
    She said but it wasn't her in the dream...
    So I said again we can't control our dreams...
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2007, 04:43 AM
    Exactly. Here's what you do, get a couple of those Heinekens you have there and have her suck a few down. Make sure you are in a bar with some decent looking guys while you are doing it. Make some comments and suggestions about each one of them to her. "Gee, I wonder how that bloke is in the sack?" or "I wouldn't kick that one out of bed" or "Mmmm, young boys, yum yum" or "He looks like he is packing something worth using",. whatever it takes to make her laugh and get her to do the same. Joke around and get her mindset right. Maybe she will have a dream of her own and the score will be tied. :p
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2007, 05:06 AM
    If a man doesn't ejaculate for awhile, the body has to get rid of the accumulated sperm. Delicious wet dreams are God's reward for not masturbating or having sex. Often, it's worth the wait.
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2007, 05:10 AM
    OG, I am shocked! Those are the first abbynormal words I have ever "heard" you utter. Is someone else posting on this forum and using your name? :eek:
    Uber Member

Mar 27, 2007, 06:09 AM
    I guess that explains why I never have wet dreams. Oooops did I say that out loud.

Joe
    Geoffersonairplane Posts: 1,195, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2007, 07:16 AM
    I don't think it matters if you are married or not, I'm sure that if us guys leave it long enough without sex or some kind of ummmm, relief so to speak, eventually a dream of that sort will happen regardless of age..
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 27, 2007, 07:26 AM
    Haven't had a wet dream since I was a teen-ager, let me check with my wife to be sure.
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2007, 08:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RubyPitbull
    OG, I am shocked! Those are the first abbynormal words I have ever "heard" you utter. Is someone else posting on this forum and using your name? :eek:
    I don't understand. What is it that you think is abbynormal about what I wrote? And besides, how do you know abby is normal? LOL

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What do men want [ 4 Answers ]

When you want an ex back after you've done wrong, how do you "get them back?" I know that I need to give my ex space, and I am. I'm getting on with my life and I have priorities lined up for myself. But he's still in my thoughts. In April possibly march I'm going to see him at a local dirt track...

Who are the 8 Men [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me who the eight men are that take Jesus down from the cross after His death? I have a beautiful painting of 8 men taking Jesus down but can not find the answer to who there were. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Why do men always have to do the asking? [ 12 Answers ]

How often do women ask guys out on dates? Seems like guys always have to ask/make the move and do the follow ups... lol. Not complaining... just wondering.

Just for Men [ 1 Answers ]

I have just dyed my husband's hair with Just for Men. Although I used a light colour it came out very dark. How can I lighten it up? Is it true that Vosene Shampoo gets too dark colour out?

What do men really want? No one under 18 please. [ 24 Answers ]

Okay help me understand something, please. I have come to realize that one way to get what you want from a man is to withhold sex until he agrees of course I have been told I was wrong by people who just don't want their girlfriends to find out about this new trick. Okay but what are other ways I...

View more questions Search