Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 16, 2013, 09:03 PM
    I will be in a advertising program
    Well, my family, Toni, Nate and I were picked to be part of a ad campaign for a bus company. It is a Chinese bus company but they are doing new material for their work in Europe, starting in Germany and France.

They picked us to be in the ads. I will be the bus driver in most of them, and Toni is taking Nate to a school bus, and seeing him get on. Nate is getting on the bus, talking to other children and riding on the bus.

I have never been photoed so many times in my entire life. For almost 7 hours.
    On the bus, by the bus, sitting in the drivers seat, hanging out the window. (what bus driver actually hangs out window and waves at anyone)

Can not show too much, at this point due to press contract but here are a couple photos.
    Attached Images

odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Aug 16, 2013, 09:06 PM
    That's awesome... really cool.

I just recorded my first radio commercial for my dealership on Tuesday... heard it today on the radio... that was exciting, but I bet this is even better.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Aug 16, 2013, 09:07 PM
    I hope they are paying you big bucks for your time!
    Expert

Aug 16, 2013, 09:08 PM
    Yes, maybe not in US dollars but for Chinese, that one day paid us more than many chinese make in one month. We are gong to Hong Kong today using the money.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Aug 16, 2013, 09:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    yes, maybe not in US dollars but for Chinese, that one day paid us more than many chinese make in one month. We are gong to Hong Kong today using the money.
    How fun!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 17, 2013, 02:17 AM
    How exciting!!
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 17, 2013, 04:49 AM
    Very cool. When can you show pics of you 3? Can I have the lavender bus?
    Expert

Aug 28, 2013, 07:46 AM
    Not sure when, or to be honest if I will ever see final advertisement. We got paid for photo shoots, and they own rights to photos taken. I have asked for copies of material, but it will be a few months in production of ad material.

The lavender is the common color for many school buses here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Program that convert a NFA to an equivalent DFA,I found this program in C [ 0 Answers ]

Program that convert a NFA to an equivalent DFA,by C++

Change Position Of A Program In Program List? [ 2 Answers ]

How do I change the position of a program in the list of "All Programs"? (after placing the curser over the "Start" button then on "all programs".

Qestion1:emplyee pay program, question2:average program [ 1 Answers ]

I would just like to know how to write these programs and the proper way in which to go about doing so. Question #1 In this exercise you create a program that displays an employee’s name and gross pay. a) The figure below shows the partially completed IPO chart for the payroll program....

View more questions Search