Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    An older fan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2013, 07:24 PM
    I want to email the commissioner of baseball directly
    No Question... Statement!Please, for the sake of the game of baseball, remove Alex Rog. From the game for ever! You have the power please use it he does not belong! Thank you... Robert Guilford
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 16, 2013, 08:05 PM
    This is an international question and answer site, the commissioner of baseball is not connected to this site, and I do not believe he posts here (to my knowledge)

Also even if you did send a email, most likely he receives 1000's of emails a day from various people. While I doubt even a real letter would reach him personally, that is the proper way to contact
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 17, 2013, 06:54 AM
    As noted, we do not have any connection with MLB. You can try going to mlb.com and voicing your opinion there. Or write your local newspaper an open letter to Selig.

However, I've moved your post to this forum from the Email forum if you want to discuss this.

I will ask you on what basis you make this statement? What did Rodriguez do Ryan Braun et al didn't? ARod is being tried in the press. Personally, I don't know whether he should be banned or not or even suspended. There have been no positive tests for banned substances. Since I was not a party to the investigation or interviews, I do not know whether what went on was enough to warrant even the action taken.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 17, 2013, 07:12 AM
    One of the joys of baseball is arguing. Argue all you want, but provide a BASIS for your argument.
    I hope you aren't one of those guys who just spends all his time yelling 'Throw the bum out' for no reason other than hearing yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I find e-mail address of the commissioner of baseball? [ 9 Answers ]

I am looking for an e-mail or regular mailing address for the commissioner of baseball. I pay for MLB sports package and if there is any change in the schedule, say they have to play a double header due to a rainout, mlb shuts the programming off, or doesn't broadcast it at all. I pay 150 a year...

Email address for baseball commissioner [ 3 Answers ]

What is email for baseball commissioner

E-mail address of baseball commissioner [ 3 Answers ]

What is the e-mail address of Bud Selig

Commissioner of baseball email? [ 2 Answers ]

B.Braun got away with murder how could you let him do it?

Can't send email directly from word document [ 0 Answers ]

I have 64 bit Win7 home premium and Office 2007 home and student, and Office 2003 using Microsoft outlook 2003 and windows live mail 2011 and no matter what I do I cannot send email inline directly from a word document. C an't send as attachment easily either Can you help?

View more questions Search