Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Irish_rebal Posts: 26, Reputation: 0
    -

Aug 16, 2013, 03:45 PM
    I was Dating a 16 year old girl turning 17 and I am 14 turning 15. Help me?
    I lied to her about my age. I said I was 15 going 16 but I'm 14 going 15. When she found out she decided we should just be friends. How do I get her back. I really like her and she never had any problem before she knew my real age.

>Threads merged<
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 16, 2013, 03:54 PM
    Chronologically 15 follows 16. It's not necessary for you to tell us that you are "15 going 16." We already know that. It would be freaking if you were 15 going to be 41.

So, you are 14 and she is 16. She doesn't want a relationship with you as you are too young for her.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 16, 2013, 03:57 PM
    You thank your lucky stars that she didn't tell you to hit the bricks. You be great friends and who knows maybe in a few years she might get more interested.
    -

Aug 16, 2013, 04:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Chronologically 15 follows 16. It's not necessary for you to tell us that you are "15 going 16." We already know that. It would be freaking if you were 15 going to be 41.

So, you are 14 and she is 16. She doesn't want a relationship with you as you are too young for her.
    But can I get her back. We were already dating until she found out. Our birthdays are both in August hers is 24 th. I'm 31st. So dats y I said turning and an age. Because our birthdays are both this month. So can I get her back. I thought age was but a number or sum thing

Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    You thank your lucky stars that she didn't tell you to hit the bricks. You be great friends and who knows maybe in a few years she might get more interested.
    Thanks. :) ^^^
    -

Aug 16, 2013, 06:15 PM
    I think if you abort this child it's a selfish thing to do. I understand your young and confused but the baby is still a human. Please don't kill the baby for such a reason as this. It's only fair for the baby. As a mother you should want to have your child. Having kids seems scary but as soon as you look at your child you will realise how big a mistake abortion is. You will regret killing your baby for the rest of your life if you do get an abortion.

*******This post and all replies have been moved from someone else thread to prevent hijacking!!!!!!!*********
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 16, 2013, 06:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish_rebal View Post
    I think if you abort this child it's a selfish thing to do. I understand your young and confused but the baby is still a human. Please don't kill the baby fo such a reason as this. It's only fair for the baby. As a mother you should want to have your child. Having kids seems scary but as soon as you look at your child you will realise how big a mistake abortion is. You will regret killing your baby for the rest of your life if you do get an abortion.
    You have no right to force your views on anyone. Abortion may not be right for you, you may feel that abortion is killing a child, but to guilt someone into keeping a child she can't afford, or doesn't want, is worse.

The OP has made her decision, and that's her right. If you disagree, the only person you can control is yourself, your body. You have no right to dictate what someone else does with their body.

If you're against abortion, don't get one. The OP isn't against abortion, and until you're in the OP's exact situation, you have no right to judge, and no right to dictate what she should or shouldn't do.

Also, you're a 14 year old male. You have no idea what it takes to be a single mother, and you never will. Keep your penis in your pants, and your opinions to yourself. If you can't offer support, offer nothing.
    -

Aug 16, 2013, 06:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    You have no right to force your views on anyone. Abortion may not be right for you, you may feel that abortion is killing a child, but to guilt someone into keeping a child she can't afford, or doesn't want, is worse.

The OP has made her decision, and that's her right. If you disagree, the only person you can control is yourself, your body. You have no right to dictate what someone else does with their body.

If you're against abortion, don't get one. The OP isn't against abortion, and until you're in the OP's exact situation, you have no right to judge, and no right to dictate what she should or shouldn't do.

Also, you're a 14 year old male. You have no idea what it takes to be a single mother, and you never will. Keep your penis in your pants, and your opinions to yourself. If you can't offer support, offer nothing.
    Ok sory. My child was aborted 7months ago. My girlfriend is 17. I felt so sad and I still do. I am sory it's just I don't want you to go through the same pain I am going through. Sory
    Uber Member

Aug 16, 2013, 06:59 PM
    I am against abortion too, but Alty is right that we can not play God in guilting someone into something. God is in control of all things, so we can only trust his will be done in the grand scheme of things. Things happen in this life that we have no control of and people have free will.
    -

Aug 16, 2013, 07:01 PM
    We are not fortune tellers, only time will tell.
    I understand we're your coming from. But is their sum thing I can say or do to get her back with me. I am desperate for this to work. Thank you for all the advice so far also. :)
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 16, 2013, 07:02 PM
    First you are too young to feel this way. Second, she has told you how she feels, there is nothing you can do.
    -

Aug 16, 2013, 07:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    First you are too young to feel this way. Second, she has told you how she feels, there is nothing you can do.
    Ok. Thanks to everyone for the messages. ;(

I am against abortion too, but Alty is right that we can not play God in guilting someone into something. God is in control of all things, so we can only trust his will be done in the grand scheme of things. Things happen in this life that we have no control of and people have free will.
    Yes. I know how bad what I said sounds. I am sory. I just know how low it makes me feel every day knowing that my child could have been here for 2weeks of his life but my girlfriend got an abortion. It just ruined me. I'm sorry
    Uber Member

Aug 16, 2013, 07:16 PM
    I is their sum thing I can say or do to get her back with me. I am desperate for this to work. :)
    Desperate turns girls off.
    -

Aug 16, 2013, 07:20 PM
    Desperate turns girls off.
    I know. I don't act like that around her. I have not said anything about getting back together with her yet. I just want to know if there is a way to get her over the small age gap
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 16, 2013, 07:23 PM
    You're 14 and got a 17 year old pregnant. Who was going to take care of that child? Maybe your girlfriend realized what a mistake your whole relationship was let alone bringing a baby into it.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 16, 2013, 07:29 PM
    the small age gap
    It may be a small age gap, but at the ages you two are, it's a huge maturity gap.
    -

Aug 16, 2013, 07:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    It may be a small age gap, but at the ages you two are, it's a huge maturity gap.
    Ya I understand that too. But I think I'm mature. And she is slightly immature for her age and I like that. It's funny. :)
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 16, 2013, 07:41 PM
    You realize what you are asking is how to change her mind about you and no one has that kind of control over another.

In addition on another thread you had gotten her pregnant and she had an abortion, and that probably woke her up to see that you two were just not ready for responsibility and like she needs a long time to think.

So cool your jet and learn from your mistakes and not just the aborted pregnancy, the lying too. Young unwanted pregnancy, lying, and broken trust are romance killers for sure, and your very young age make for a disaster for you both.

Be grateful she she keep you as a friend.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 16, 2013, 07:54 PM
    Well that's you. Don't push your circumstances on to her.
    -

Aug 16, 2013, 07:55 PM
    And what did I lie about. I just want to get back together. We went through the legal system and its all very vague my parents didn't tell me much.
    I'm only realising how much I've screwed up my entire life now.

Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    Well that's you. Don't push your circumstances on to her.
    You are so write. I have messed up my entire life. Really bad. I only get that now.
    Uber Member

Aug 16, 2013, 08:02 PM
    Sorry I was on my cell phone. I meant
    Is this the girl you got pregnant or not since this one is 16 and the one you say you got pregnant is 17.
    If a 17 year old guy got a 14 year old girl pregnant he would be going to jail.
    I wasn't saying you were lying about anything

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Kohler 3 knob shower faucet keeps turning and turning on the hot water. [ 12 Answers ]

I have a 3 knob Kohler shower faucet in my bathroom. The hot water keeps turning and turning and doesn't stop. The water does turn on and off but it also keeps dripping. I have to play with it in order to prevent it from dripping as much as possible. How can I fix this? It is an older type Kohler...

I'm 12 turning 13 soon and he's 17 and we're dating is that bad? [ 27 Answers ]

I met him online and we became friends, after 4 months he confessed that he liked me and so I told him I liked him back... so we started to date. I know people will call him a pedophile or a creep but I do really love him, our age difference is only 4 years apart... is it okay for us to date?.

Woman I'm dating is turning 30. [ 3 Answers ]

Woman I am dating is turning 30 next week. We just started dating and I feel like she is nervous about turning 30 and not being in a relationship yet. My question is, is it harder on a woman during the days leading up to 30 or the days after when she actually is 30? Will she put more pressure on...

Ceiling fan turning and the lights are turning [ 1 Answers ]

For some reason the lights are turning alone with the fan? Actually spinning on the shaft. I have black, white and ground wire from the ceiling and a blue, black and white wire from the ceiling fan. I'm connecting the blue, black from the ceiling fan to the black from the ceiling and the white from...

How to fix sillcock valve that keeps turning and turning [ 5 Answers ]

Hi , I have searched high and low but can not seem to find anything related to my own problem. I have a sillcok valve that just can not be shut off and with winter coming I am starting to think I will need a plumber but wanted to try myself first. I removed the screw that holds the tap and...

View more questions Search