Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Blueskes767 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2013, 02:23 PM
    Will one night binge (11-12 mixed drinks) cause a positive Peth test 6 week later
    A friend said he is being screwed over in a monitoring program that he drank 6.5 weeks before the failure of peth test. I am his peer monitor and want to believe he hasn't drank since then however would a one night binge show up 6 weeks later on a peth test, or is it more than likely he has been drinking?
    medic-dan Posts: 321, Reputation: 23

Aug 16, 2013, 07:29 PM
    I've seen studies that say they've had positive tests as long as 3 weeks after a one night binge.

Hope that helps you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How many drinks for positive peth [ 3 Answers ]

Never heard of the Peth test was wondering how many drinks it would take to get a positive peth test. Some say as little as 6 drinks others say more over 14 drinks. Some say a lot more what is correct answer. And does it have to be drinks each day over 6-7 days in a row with up to 3 weeks prior...

3-4 standard drinks, PEth test? [ 5 Answers ]

I was told that I wouldn't be subjected to EtG or PEth tests, but I am curious and always cautious... after multiple weeks of not drinking (I just don't drink), I had ~4 Coors Light 12oz bottles of beer on a Thursday night. At 4.2% EtOH, I calculated this to be about 50g of alcohol, or about...

I drank 2 mixed drinks and 3or 4 beers last night from 6-11pm. The had a drug/alcohol [ 2 Answers ]

I drab 2 mixes drinks and 4 beers last night between 6-11pm. Then had to tale a drug/alcohol test today at 8am! Will I pass? I'm freaking out!!

View more questions Search