Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    weebun Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2013, 11:54 AM
    Portuguese Police Clearance For British Citizen Immigrating to Australia
    I am a British Citizen immigrating to Australia.
    I have to provide police clearance from any countries which I visited for more than 3 months.
    I worked in Portugal For a few summers between 2006-2009, I no longer have the Identity Card from there, which I only applied for in 2008 and never used.
    How do I get a police clearance without it?
    If I don't put my stays in Portugal on my Oz visa app will they check?

Help Brain Melting!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 16, 2013, 02:20 PM
    I would have to say, just don't mention that part and don't put it on the app. You wouldn't get police clearance without it anyway.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

US citizen wishing to get married in the UK to a British citizen then return to US [ 0 Answers ]

I am a US citizen, my fiancˇ is a British citizen. I want to go to the UK to marry him, but we want to live in the US after we marry. What will I need to do to be able to marry him in the UK, i.e.. what documentation will I need to provide, and what will we then need to do to bring him back to...

Can a citizen from hongkong marry a british citizen in dublin [ 1 Answers ]

My friend is a british citizen and engaged to a hongkong citizen who resides in hongkong , they would like to marry in dublin as her son wishes to attend her wedding, her son is an irish citizen , what procedure would they have to follow

Want to become a Portuguese citizen [ 0 Answers ]

Myself is ashish rawat residing in mumbai.I m a 17 year old.I m a indian.I want to become a Portuguese citizen. My father is a citizen of portugal.he was also a indian.but now he is a citizen of portugal.so I also want to become a Portuguese citizen. I want to know that...

Polish citizen mother of british citizen can I qualify for british passport [ 1 Answers ]

I am a Polish citizen and have been in Britain for several years. My sons father is British and we live as partners. My son has a British birth certificate. Can I apply for a British passport

View more questions Search