Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BROOKLYNBABE779 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2013, 08:46 PM
    Sudden hearing loss
    What to do about sudden hearing loss and dizziness been to an ent and all they said was to get hearing aids or surgery?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 15, 2013, 08:48 PM
    You have the surgery done, or get hearing aids.

It appears you have went to a doctor, they have discovered the problem ( which you did not tell us) and gave you two good options
    BROOKLYNBABE779 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2013, 09:03 PM
    Hearing
    What to do if you have water behind the ear?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sudden loss of hearing [ 3 Answers ]

I woke up 8 days ago with complete loss in my left ear Dr gave me ear drops, but they did not work. Any suggestions?

Sudden loss of energy [ 1 Answers ]

My husband had knee replacement surgery three weeks. All has gone along very nicely, but today he began losing all energy and is lethargic and listless. He was NOT like that this morning. Will certainly call doctor tomorrow if this continues, but is there something we should do tonight?

Sudden weight loss [ 10 Answers ]

I am 6 feet 6 inches tall and weight 140 lbs. I am not concerned about being fat or have any of the symptoms of anexoria, but have lost nearly 20 pound in the last 2 months, around 15% of my total weight, it is because I get nausious when I try to eat. At what weight should I be concerned that I...

Sudden loss of well water [ 1 Answers ]

What to do if sudden loss of well water and pump is still running?

Sudden weight loss [ 2 Answers ]

My dog is suddenly losing a lot of weight. On top of it he is itching non stop,:cool he also drinks a lot of water... what is going on with him ? :)

View more questions Search