Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Deadsurfkiss Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2013, 06:23 PM
    Help! Need a title for an early 80's sci fi horror film!
    All right. The title excapes me, but I remember some key details. There is a family ( can't remember if british or not) and one of the children is in contact with an alien race ( they are white, very pale, bald humanoids, and I believe they are good). There is another race ( also humanoid, normal looking, but wear black body suits with very long/ tall helmet like things apart of their suits) and I believe they are an evil race. The white aliens warn the kid of the other race. His parents are killed I believe ( the kitchen looked like a massacre) and the boy and maybe his sister are taken and saved by the white bald aliens. That's all I know. I need the title!

Check out some similar questions!

Do you know what 80's or early 90's sci-fi horror film this is? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi good people I am looking for a sci-fi horror flick that I saw fifteen to twenty years ago. I remember almost nothing about it except some vague scenes and images. Hope you can help me with this. The first thing I remember is a small bunch of people in thin white spacesuits or bio hazard...

Early 80's horror/sci-fi movie? [ 4 Answers ]

When I was a kid I had this movie on Laserdisc which I think was either made in the late 70's or early 80's. What I remember is scattered and mostly in pieces. I remember there was this guy who new about computers and he had girlfriend/wife and they were sucked into another world. I thought maybe...

80's horror/sci-fi film about a killer housecat on boat [ 1 Answers ]

This movie scared the out of me when I was 7. A group of people brought a stray cat they found with them on the boat. It vomited up another 'cat' that hunted and killed the people on board. I would like to watch it again to laugh at it with my husband. Please help!!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.