Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    junooni_7 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2013, 03:20 PM
    Is Anal sex allowed if both parties consent?
    I am confused, and want to correct myself and my actions. Me and my wife both have a very healthy sexual life. Which also includes occasional anal sex. I never forced it on her. Sometime without even initiating she wants to have it. She even enjoys it a lot in a different way.

I know that the above may sound little extra too much, however, deep down in my heart I am guilty but also not guilty as I am NOT forcing or even suggesting. It is solely her wish sometimes.

I am sorry if I have over expressed. I am confused, and I do not want to amongst the sinners.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 15, 2013, 03:22 PM
    So your wife likes anal sex, you like anal sex, but you're upset because you both like anal sex?

I'm really not understanding what the concern is here. You mentioned sinning. Is anal sex against your religious preachings? Is that the cause for your concern? If so, I have to ask why neither you or your wife thought about this before you had anal sex. It's a bit late to be concerned about it now, the deed is done.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 15, 2013, 03:25 PM
    I think it is against the OP's religion. What you do with your wife is between you, her and God. The church isn't in bed with you.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 15, 2013, 03:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    I think it is against the OP's religion. What you do with your wife is between you, her and God. The church isn't in bed with you.
    I agree, it does sound like this is against the OP's religious beliefs. That begs the question "why did you do it in the first place?"

Either you follow your beliefs, or you choose to ignore them. Not judging, I like anal sex too. But then, I'm not religious, so I don't have a conflict.

I don't understand how someone that's worried about sin (according to his religious beliefs) would do something against those beliefs in the first place.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Aug 15, 2013, 03:59 PM
    Usually, religion is a topic we don't discuss in Adult Sexuality. If you let us know what religion you practice, we can move the thread to the appropriate board since it seems you are looking for a religious based answer.

Is your wife of the same religion with the same restrictions?

Basically, as the others have said, if you know this is against the tenets of your faith, then why do you act on the temptation? Are you looking ways to be forgiven?

Aug 15, 2013, 04:30 PM
    Both if us are Muslims.

Why we did it in first place..?. curiosity and fun, yes without actually being aware of the possibility of this as prohibited.

Since it is not forced upon and both of us enj
    Marriage Expert

Aug 15, 2013, 05:03 PM
    I have moved your thread to the Islam Board so you can get the advice you need.

According to the sites I have I read in looking up questions along the lines of yours, it is my understanding that anal sex is not allowed even between husband and wife with both parties willing.

A site that gives a very comprehensive answer is Islam Q&A. I hope this link can help you: Islam Question and Answer - There is nothing in Islam to say that anal intercourse is permissible

Aug 15, 2013, 07:06 PM
    Thank you... Cat1864
    Marriage Expert

Aug 16, 2013, 04:22 AM
    You're welcome.
    Handyman2007 Posts: 988, Reputation: 73

Aug 16, 2013, 05:07 AM
    My question is this. Are you afraid it is illegal or against religious practice? What you and your wife is YOUR business. What you do behind closed doors is no ones business but your own. Not Gods, not the church or religion and not the governments. Your guilt stems from one of these.
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2013, 02:45 PM
    I agree with Cat1864 that anal sex is haram in islam, Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is anal sex allowed in islam between husband and wife? [ 25 Answers ]

As salamualaikum sir, I am a sunni muslim from imam hanafi group. I got married 2 months back and have been sharing bed with my husband quite comfortably. But recently my husband has asked me to practice anal intercourse... to which I showed complete reluctance by saying that its not allowed in...

Anal bleeding after anal sex [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend wanted to try anal sex. I was very nervous but agreed. It happened about a week ago and I been spotting blood since. It is pink color.If I tap my butt with a napkin I can notice the blood spot. What should I do. I am so embarrassed to go to the hospital

Oral sex and anal sex a sin? [ 8 Answers ]

I was listening to a sermon by a preacher named Gary C Price and he says the bible claims that oral sex and anal sex EVEN IF YOU ARE MARRIED is a sin and I was wondering was this true? I haven't seen any scriptures that claim that their are limits to what a man and his wife do in bed after they are...

View more questions Search