moezza Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2013, 06:54 AM
    How to write a introduction for a business
    Basic introduction of a business
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 15, 2013, 07:06 AM
    AN introduction...

I tell everyone who asks this the same thing: introductions are a thing of the past. No one reads them anymore. No one even opens the envelope.

You get right to a list of what you offer, how much it costs, and when you deliver! A brochure, a website, a postcard with a discount if a purchase is made by X date.

Speed is all. Ease is all. Few words is all. (And I am an oldie who has never even tweeted, but I do know this from years in business.)
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 15, 2013, 07:06 AM
    I'd work on the communication part first... like how to form a proper question and provide enough details to actually matter.

But what joypulv pointed out has a lot of merit... I almost never read them... they go straight into the trash usually.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 15, 2013, 07:13 AM
    You tell them what your business is, and how your business can be a benefit to them. You try to show them how your business is better than others.

** but to be honest, if this is being mailed, most mail is opened by office staff who go though it Advertisement letters almost never get past the office staff who just throw it out.

If it does get to one of the managers if you can not get their attention in first two sentence it will not be read.

They also need to be addressed to a specific person in a company not just to the company
    AWing901 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2014, 10:53 PM
    That depends on your target customers, if you want to write for the international customers on the web, I suggest you to organize your introduction like this:
    1 What are we, you can tell your audience what your company is doing in simple and attractive titles.
    2 Why the audience should buy your product or service, you can use some vivid example to explain what you are providing
    3 how they can contact you and find you

And this link is very useful:'About Us' Information on Corporate Websites - User Research Findings

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to write an business introduction letter [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for an easy format to follow in writing a letter of introduction for my new photography services. Initially, I am focusing on taking pictures of dogs at places like Pet Smart or dog training centers. My photos will be enhanced with backgrounds and overlays to make them attractive. ...

How to write business introduction latter for painting business [ 1 Answers ]

How to write business introduction latter for painting business

How to write a introduction letter for new business [ 3 Answers ]

I have just opened a auto service that offers repairs in Auto/Farm/Heavy trucks/5th wheel towing and asset recovery.

View more questions Search