Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TaylorSwiftFan1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2013, 06:17 PM
    Stomach Pain
    I recently went to the doctor and she just thinks it's a urinary tract infection. When for a week now every time I eat or drink then I breath it get really bad pain in my left side of my stomach. I can't even sleep at night the pain hurts. What could it be ? Could my doctor be right ? PLEASE HELP
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Aug 13, 2013, 07:29 PM
    Why are you doubting your doctor? How long ago did you see the doctor? Are you on medication?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Aug 14, 2013, 07:13 AM
    Stomach Pain? Could it be that you're a taylor swift fan? :-D *Crickets* Tough crowd...

Seriously though. It does sound like you've got your diagnose mixed up. It doesn't really make sense to me to be honest. Then again I am a programmer. Have you taken the prescription that your doctor gave you? Until the last pill?

If symptoms continue please see a medical professional.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have been having pain in my Suprasternal notch, extreme stomach pain, fatigue [ 3 Answers ]

I have been having pain (like something stuck) in my Suprasternal noch. If I touch it I will gag. Stomach pain, and very tired. Cold sensations in my arms at times. This has been going on for 3 weeks now. First I thought it was heart burn, but this won't stop. I feel like my heart is pounding at...

Stomach pain [ 1 Answers ]

My spouse has this horrible abdominal pain that she describes as a burning feeling. It usually comes from nowhere. She doesn't eat spicy food and she has no problem with dairy food. It usually last a whole day and at night it gets to a point where it is dabilitating. She has tried antacids and...

24 weeks 5 days stomach pain, back pain [ 3 Answers ]

Iam 24 weeks 5 days today I had my hospital appointment this morning and everything was fine, this afternoon when I was walking to my car my stomach started to really hurt where I had to bend over to settle it, since then I have had 2 tightings in the last hour and a half, still have tummy pain, I...

Stomach pain [ 6 Answers ]

About 2 weeks ago my stomach started playing up so I went to bed to rest it then when I woke up it was in incredible pain I went to a doctor and he said take these tablets for 5 days it has been 4 already and it is still really painful

Pain in the stomach [ 3 Answers ]

I wonder if anyone can help me. I have this horrible pain under my left rib in the pitt of my stomach. It gets worst when I lay down. I had pelvic and abdominal MRI, two abdominal ultrasounds, CT scan, endoscopy, Barrium enema of the intestines and nothing came up, gallbladder, pancreas and...

View more questions Search