Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Boomtown315 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2013, 08:47 AM
    Do companies rehire if employee is let go due to driving record?
    Hello

When I was originally hired, my driving record violated the company policy for amount of infractions in their time. However, one was set to expire within 5 months, so I was hired and told that my record would be reviewed after the 5 month period. After the 5 month review, while the one incident was removed, another that had not shown up on the original pull was viewed. (I had originally thought that this record was of the original infractions, but it was not.) I was let go due to the violation. One year has passed, and I am working in the same industry. I have reviewed my own record, and now would not be in violation of their policy. A position has opened up in a different department than the one I was previously hired in, and I am well qualified for the position. As the original issue has been rectified, would this company rehire me?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 13, 2013, 08:51 AM
    There is no one answer, some companies will, other companies would not.

No one knows what this company will or will not do.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2013, 07:50 AM
    Hello B:

I was hired by a company on THREE different occasions. Got fired all three times too.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Freee truck driving training for felon but very clean driving record? [ 22 Answers ]

I would love to drive semi's local or cross country, but I do not have the job training or the finances for driving school. Can someone please help me ? Thank you Oscar

An ex-employee is using my companies email list [ 4 Answers ]

Is it unlawful to take an email list from a company that you work for and then use that email list at their new company.

Introduction letter about a new employee to other companies [ 2 Answers ]

I have been recently employed by a certain ICT company. I need a letter to introduce myself to other companies that get ICT services from my new company

View more questions Search