Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sami141 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2013, 01:41 AM
    What benefits can consumer profiling provide to you as a consumer?
    What benefits can consumer profiling provide to you as a consumer?
    Do these benefits outweigh the loss of your privacy?
    I am doing paper is called Strategic Management for Information Systems and I have this question and do not know how to answer it, particularly the second part of the question?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2013, 02:55 PM
    This should help you with some ideas
    https://www.google.com/search?q=cons...a&channel=fflb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Consumer rights [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I'm naveen... my brother bought a new "SAMSUNG GALAXY R" mo. But after a few days there were some error in that mo. it was not operating correctly, so he gave it to the shop keeper to repair from where he bought the mo. the service man repaired it and ask for his charges for repairing, we...

Consumer law [ 7 Answers ]

A car dealership sold me a warranty they never activated and a lojack. They were suppose to transfer the lojack on my new car I bought but never did and went on to say they have it in a drawer and numorous other lies on why I can't have it back just yet. But to the point, The dealership refused to...

Consumer counseling [ 2 Answers ]

We have been with a consumer counseling agency for the last two months, which they have been making payments to our creditors. We have one creditor Sears, which has been handed over to a collection agency. The collection agency has been calling our home and telling us they do not work with...

Consumer transactions [ 1 Answers ]

What is a consumer transaction in hospitality law and what are the steps and proceedures of a consumer transaction?

Consumer Bankruptcy [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a new bankruptcy procedure in Chapter 7 matters due to debts that involve credit card obligations?

View more questions Search