Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stressedoutdad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2013, 02:20 PM
    Pain in the side of my chest
    Question: Every now and then I will get a slight to medium pain on the left side of my chest about an inch left of my sternum. The pain will last for about a few seconds. My heart rate and blood pressure are all good and when I exercise (running on the treadmill) I feel OK. I usually feel it when I am relaxing like driving, sitting or laying down. Is this something I should be alarmed about?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2013, 02:17 PM
    Is it a shooting or stabbing pain? Its best to get a proper diagnosis and then ask questions rather than getting guesses of what it might be from us.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sharp pain in my left side of my chest [ 1 Answers ]

I keep getting this sharp pain in my left side of my chest. Sometimes when I breath in (threw mouth or nose) I will get a real sharp pain in my chest out of no where. Most of the time I kind of like lean over and hold my chest. The sharp pain will last for about maybe 4 breaths in maybe 5. But...

Having right side chest pain [ 3 Answers ]

Having right side chest pain under right breast. Pain started suddenly yesterday. Still occurring today. Feels more painful when inhaling. Pain is pulsating mild to moderate, but not intolerable. Will make an appointment in the morning, but wanting to know what it could be.

Pain in right side under my chest [ 2 Answers ]

I've had this pain under my rib cage on my right side for a few months but now its got worse

Pain on my right chest side [ 1 Answers ]

I have pain on my right chest side kind of in the back. What could this be? I often feel when I am very tired.

What does a pain in the right side of my chest mean? [ 5 Answers ]

So I woke up yesterday morning and I had a pain in the right side (under my boob) of my chest. It is kind of in the middle too.. but NOT on the left. When I breath in deep, I can feel it and it kind of travels up the right side of my throat. I delt with that all day and night, then finally went to...

View more questions Search