Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cathy Schell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2013, 05:32 PM
    Summons to wrong individual
    We were served a summons for someone who hasn't been with our company for about 13 years and has no affilation with our company. How does this person react? Is there a specific form to be completed and returned to the court?
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2013, 04:35 PM
    Take the summons back to the court explain the matter to the clerk and have that address removed from the file

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to wire 2 individual switches to 2 individual fixtures with one power source I [ 1 Answers ]

I want to wire 2 individual switches to 2 individual fixtures with one power source in junction box. Can this be done? Thanks for any help - George

Court summons sent to the wrong house [ 5 Answers ]

Earlier today, my roommate received a court summons to pay a debt for our home owners association fees. She did not accept the documents at first because the man delivering it had the wrong name, but specifically named our house address as the condo in question. I bought my condo in April of 2009,...

Summons for wrong debt [ 2 Answers ]

My daugther opened a credit card for her business in Maryland and fraudulently listed me as the primary card holder with my SS number and then didn't pay off the debt. A lawyer contacted me about it and said I was responsible. When he sent me verifying papers and I saw that my daughter had forged...

Wrong summons sent to my house [ 2 Answers ]

There was a summons sent to my address for me today. When I opened the summons and read it , the summons is for someone else. How do I handle this?

Summons handed to wrong person [ 13 Answers ]

Hello all, I amlooking for an answer for a family member. She had a fight with her boyfriend a couple of years ago and called the police on him (he hit her). Well Iguess they have been fine for the past couple years and they even live together. THe boyfriend found out he had a warrant from when she...

View more questions Search