Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wolfy520 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Aug 12, 2013, 05:19 PM
    Old cartoon featuring children in a dangerous castle/mansion
    So I'm looking for this real old cartoon which I'm assuming was made in around the 80s (thou I could be wrong).
    It starts (from what I remember) with abunch of boys at night looking to enter this castle/mansion. When they do one by one the become trapped with in the castle/mansion. At one point this is achieved by the black and white checker board floor raising up to the roof and trapping them.
    Flash forward to a later part that I remember and the one boy left is now in a beehive and stuck in honey.
    This isn't much to go on but any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Aug 14, 2013, 05:28 AM
    Sounds like,.

Johnny the Giant Killer (50)

-view scene -

---
    Wolfy520 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Aug 16, 2013, 09:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by straydog View Post
    Sounds like,..

Johnny the Giant Killer (50)

-view scene -

---
    Amazing...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A strange, old movie (cartoon) featuring trolls... [ 2 Answers ]

I remember a really old movie I used to watch as a kid (VHS), it had no clear label so I assume someone taped it for me. This cartoon was really trippy as I remember it, it was pretty dark and the creatures (I think they were trolls) couldn't really talk - they shouted in a weird way instead. The...

Children's Movie= Mansion and Murder [ 1 Answers ]

My sister and I used to watch a movie in the 80s when we were about 10. It was about a family who moved into a large mansion. And, back in the olden days a family had lived there that was robbed and a girl escaped through the fireplace into a tunnel. The current family goes through a similar...

Kid's cartoon movie featuring a ballerina and other characters. [ 1 Answers ]

I remember renting this movie from the video store when I was really young. Don't know if its 80's or 90's. I recall looking at the box thinking the title was spelled wrong.. something like lumpkins or bumpkins or bumkins or something like that could be totally wrong but its driving me insane! All...

80's children's movie with mirrors, bookworm, and castle [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of a movie that I watched as a child. It was probably made in the mid to late 80's. All I remember is a girl in her bedroom somehow gets to to through her mirror and into a fantasy land. I seem to remember there being a castle and some of the other characters were...

View more questions Search