Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tlamb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2013, 02:54 PM
    Division of 401k
    I was awarded half of my ex-husbands 401k and IRA about a year and a half ago, I already received my half of the IRA and filed a QUADRO for the 401k how long do you think it will take to figure my portion?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Aug 13, 2013, 05:43 AM
    Once the QDRO is filed with the 401(k) plan administrator it should take perhaps a month or two. If it's been longer than that I suggest you call the administrator and see what the hold up is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Family division [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my father stays separately. My father left the house after my moms death and now he is living separately with his second wife and 5 year old girl. I ,my wife and my kid stay separately. My brother with his wife stays separately in bangalore. 1. I and father take care of one business. 2. My...

How do I do division with more than one digit [ 1 Answers ]

It has been a while since I worked with division, and I am helping my 5th grader with his... How do I divide 825 by 22 working it out on paper

Division leaders [ 1 Answers ]

Why is it if the giants win the next three games and dallas looses only one of there three games and there tie. How can the giants be the division winners?

View more questions Search