Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dallasfan14527 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2013, 02:24 PM
    is pay back under Chapter 7 Reaffirmation legal
    I am in the middle or near the end of my bankruptcy and the trustee has said they were not interested in the 4 wheeler and I have 6 months to pay back he 1900 dollar value of the vehicle is that legal ?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 12, 2013, 03:10 PM
    No, that isn't correct. The Trustee should have allotted money to approach the leinholder with so many cents on the dollar to pay the loan back. The leinholder has not accepted the offer, and they can do that.

There has to be money left over from this, and that is the amount that they should have accepted.

The trustee has not done his job; is it a court approved bankruptcy?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 13, 2013, 02:00 AM
    This is not correct, your attorney should discuss pay off at and make a pan. Or have it sold off perhaps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please help, my friend owes me money & refuses to pay it back. Legal action? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am hoping that you will be-able to help me. My friend and myself have been friends for years and we have been on holiday together previously 5 years ago. We decided to book a holiday for June 2013 to give us something to look forward to and give us time to save/pay the balance...

My bky was discharged in 07, I continued to pay my car/w/o reaffirmation and lien [ 0 Answers ]

My chap 7 bky was discharged in 07-i pd my car payment mo w/o reaffirming the loan-the car is now totalled--i want the bank to release the loan so I can get another car-the bank hs to legally release the lien, correct

Do I have to pay back disability company monies I receive from SS for back pay [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know what to do. I just received SS after applying for 5 years. I just received my back pay from SS as well. Now, the disability company that was paying me wants 100% of my back pay and my son's dependent check as well. I thought this was protected under 42 USC Sec 407 (a). ...

View more questions Search