Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    martymart Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2013, 11:57 AM
    Who sings this song
    I am looking for the artist or group who sings "Facts of Life" The chorus goes like this. " These are the facts of life" can't remember the rest. Of chorus It is a song sung by a black group with a female lead singer.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Aug 12, 2013, 01:32 PM
    This?
    Danny Madden - The Facts Of Life - YouTube

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings the song blowing me up that also sings press rewind [ 1 Answers ]

It goes I'm at the club and she keeps blowing me up I'm at the hall and she keeps blowing me up

Who sings the song I love you this much it's a country song [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know the name of a country song some of the lyrics are: I love you this much and I'm waiting on you to make up your mind do you love me too however long it takes I'm never giving up no matter what I love you this much... his arms where stretched out as far as they'd go nailed to the cross...

Who sings this song? What's the name of the song? Oldies / Motown [ 1 Answers ]

I know this is super vague, but here goes... The song has a beachy motown vibe. It's mellow. It has a chorus of a couple a dudes sing "hold back" or "hold by" and lead singer singing the same line twice in-between "hold by"'s. The lead singer sings the chorus in a decsending somber tone. That's...

What song and who sings a song that talks about his dad dying and buying him a mustan [ 1 Answers ]

His dad dies and when he dies he gives him a letter and he opens it and there is a set of keys to a mustang that he wanted when he was a child. Please help me figure this out..

View more questions Search