Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dvanoy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2013, 05:02 AM
    Ohio State University Arborist
    Trying to identify a tree I saw that I liked.. it appears to be tropical.. it has long,about 8" leaves and a bud that looks like a pineapple when green,opens to a red bud and flower-saw in Springfield Ohio.. I showed a picture of it to Straders and to Oakland Nursery and they could not identify-where can I find out what this tree is and something about it?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 12, 2013, 05:07 AM
    A picture tells a million stories..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you get a state ID in Ohio with a warrant [ 0 Answers ]

Good Afternoon, I am here in regards that I am looking for help with a question I have. And I am looking for a straight answer please, I do not need to hear I need to "Turn Myself In" because I would have already but I have a unique situation that may differ a lot...

Tree services from Ohio State University [ 2 Answers ]

What tree services that OSU Aborteum provide to the general public for tree around the home?

The Ohio State University and arborist [ 0 Answers ]

I have a small Japanese Maple that was planted too close to the steps to my front door. I'd like to trim it back now (May) but I don't want to harm it. Is there a time of the year when you should not cut or trim a tree back? Thanks for your help.

Arborist at Ohio State University [ 8 Answers ]

Looking for a stark red maple tree, preferably one that won't grow too large. Looked at the blood maple but was disapointed that it wasn't as stark red as I had hoped. The brighter red, the better! Where could I look for this kind of tree in Columbus? Thank you Margaret

View more questions Search