Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sterbic Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2013, 07:09 PM
    Death history of my apartment
    My children and I live in an apartment complex in Pleasant Ridge, a community of Cincinnati, OH and we have all sensed and experienced different feelings and odors in out apartment. I am curious to know what happened here in our apartment and/or building where we live. My oldest son has seen an older man in his bedroom staring at him while he was trying to sleep. My son said he looked beaten or cut up on the back. I have experienced a 'shadow' racing across the floorboards at the bottom of the walls. I haven't seen this in a while, since we took in a stray cat. I have also physically felt and seen the image of the spirit of a young boy. He appeared to be around 9-11 years old. He looked just as scared and confused as I felt. I want to know who there are (or were) and what happened to them here.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 11, 2013, 07:31 PM
    You would have to research need tragedies and history of the area
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Aug 12, 2013, 01:39 PM
    These could be ties to the land... they could be tied to a different apartment. Just because there is a spirit(s) manifesting in your apartment does not always mean a great tragedy happened in there. You can do some research at the library or even speak with neighbors who have been in the area for awhile.

Most importantly, I'd speak with a local church to have them removed.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2013, 02:54 PM
    I was thinking ties to the land too which could go back centuries
    sammybaby199 Posts: 66, Reputation: 7

Aug 15, 2013, 08:19 AM
    I would go to the library and pull up records of the area, and maybe talk to a few neighbors and see if they experienced anything.

When I was living with my ex fiancé in the apartment building I experienced all kinds of paranormal things. I set up a voice recorder and got 3 different men talking, a woman, a little girl, and a dog. I've seen shadows heard things coming from inside the apartment. A few months before I moved out I found out that a police officer and his dog lived in the same building, and a man shot and killed his wife who actually lived in our old apartment. My ex's mom's friend was the one that found her dead in the stairwell. And that was all just from talking to friends that lived in the apartment complex.

Goodluck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

History of my apartment building [ 13 Answers ]

How do I find out if someone died in my apartment ? This may sound completely crazy... I'm a little sensitive to these things and I'm hearing a lot of " bumps in the night ".

History of death [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know the history of my apartment building in Brooklyn Indiana

How can I look up history on my apartment? [ 1 Answers ]

I think its hunted

Researching the history of my apartment [ 5 Answers ]

I was just wanting to know how I can research the history of the apartment I live in. There are some creepy things happening and I want to know if something bad has happened here. Can someone help?

Death in my apartment [ 6 Answers ]

I would like to find out if a young little girl had passed away in my apartment. My daughter seems to be talking to a little girl named Liz and tells me she is her friend. Not for sure if she is just imaginary or if she is a ghost/ spirit.

View more questions Search