Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yunity Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2013, 04:47 PM
    Help identify this 80's anime starring a little space blob that buys a robot body?
    I recall a large energy blob floating in outer space. A small piece of the blob pulls away from the larger mass (mother, who tries to grab her back, I think) and now, being "free", she visits a planet and purchases a robot body to inhabit. She buys a very beautiful female robot body, and all I remember after that is some dude being enamored by her and saying that she was the most beautiful robot body that he saw in years, but it was an obscene number of years like 1,000 or something. Help?
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Aug 26, 2013, 06:48 AM
    Sounds like,.

Galaxy Express 999:
    Can You Love Like a Mother!?

---

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sci-fi anime robot [ 1 Answers ]

I watched a Sci-fi show, where there was a robot/android black with I believe was a 8 on its chest and when he fights he runs back and forth past its target cutting it with its sharp hands. He had a human face and I believe he had a body fashioned like casshern with the same type of action like...

Sci Fi B&W with man being consumed by a blob, but not THE Blob [ 1 Answers ]

Probably circa 50s B&W of a blob-like creature consuming a man. Only the man's head shows, and is screaming as the blob-like creature consumes him. TERRIFYING when I was about 8! Kind thanks.

Cinemax movie in 90's starring a blond girl in silver outfit in space? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of a cinemax after dark movie from the 90's where the main narrator is a blond girl wearing a silver outfit talking about her space stories, in a spaceship. Does anyone remember the name or can help? Thanks!

Identify a 80's/90's Space Anime Film- 'Truckers' (?) [ 1 Answers ]

Haha, OK I remember seeing this back in the arly 90's say between 92-95, it was on VHS cassete (obviously) and I'm 99% sure it was a one off film not a series. The plot synopsis as far as I can remember was a renegade army (?) had captured a princess and one of the first scenes was her naked...

Trying to identify an 80's/90's anime/robot type movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I'm trying to track down the name of a movie I used to hire on video as a kid. Fairly sure it was made late 80's/early 90's but my memories of it are extremely vague so bear with me. The main parts of the movie I remember are possibly the beginning, where I think there is a kid and possibly...

View more questions Search