Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jimmymack58 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2013, 02:45 PM
    My R-410 system is reading 400 on high side and 133 on the low side. Problem?
    My R-410 system is reading 400 on the high side and 133 on the low side. The typical readings should be 418 and 130 respectively. What may be a cause of this? We are experiencing lots of condensation and a unit that never cycles. All coils have been cleaned and the filter replaced.
    Joshdta Posts: 2,549, Reputation: 45
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2013, 05:12 PM
    Seems high side is to high should be around 375 for 135 suction. What is temp outside? Sounds over charged or bad txv in coil

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My preasue on the low side is 38 the high side is 215 what is the problem [ 1 Answers ]

On the low side of the unit it reads 38 degrees, the high side is 225 it should read 60 to 225 what could the problem be. I check the orphis to see if it was clogged but it showed good

Dodge stratus air conditioning high side has low and low side has high pressure how [ 0 Answers ]

Our dodge stratus 2001 air was cooling and then not cooling then cooling again Took it to our mechanic he said he did not know how to repair. The compressor was good, but the high pressure line is now low pressure, and the low pressure has highest pressure, he said he did not know what was causing...

High and Low side pressure reading on cooler R-134a [ 0 Answers ]

High and Low side reading pressure on cooler R-134a

High and low side ports AC system 1992 Honda [ 5 Answers ]

1992 Honda Accord EX. Where are the high and low side ports located for AC system. Going to retrofit the AC port valves. Can find what I think is the low side port but cannot see the high side port. Thanks very much moyohonda In response to answer by TXgreasemonkey, I cannot find R12...

View more questions Search