Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    queen of the ca Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2013, 02:35 PM
    Is my fan to old and worn out
    I can no longer control the light or the reverse on our ceiling fan with the remote. I bought a new remote thinking that was the problem but it was not. Do I need a new fan or is there a simple fix ?
    stanfortyman Posts: 5,598, Reputation: 279
    Electrical & Lighting Expert

Aug 11, 2013, 03:17 PM
    It's probably a simple fix.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is guttering worn out [ 1 Answers ]

My neighors have garage and I have the carport between the two is the guttering my neighbor insists nothing wrong with guttering between garage and carport is block wall with the guttering running along top I have water running down my side of block wall is this the drains worn out

Ceiiling fan bracket worn out? [ 14 Answers ]

It is a 2002 Harbor Breeze 42" not a hugger and it seams to be "comming" loose from the bracket. I don't know why it has a bunch of screws in it. I will try to post pics I'm new here.

Worn teeth [ 2 Answers ]

Why has my teeth rotten at the back?

Replace those worn-out outlets! [ 1 Answers ]

This is not a question but more of a warning. When we moved into our house, we noticed that many of the receptacle outlets were worn-out and that plugs would fall out very easily. I told my wife that this is not just a nuisance, but it is unsafe, so I replaced at least half of the outlets within...

Worn Out Carpets [ 3 Answers ]

I moved into my apartment 12 years ago and the owner, at that time, put wall to wall carpeting in my apartment. The building has been bought and sold three times since then. The carpet was very "cheap" and after 12 years it is worn, dirty and is stretching in many places. Is the present owner...

View more questions Search