Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Teddy Bavuso Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2013, 08:46 AM
    Harbor Breeze Fan Problem
    My Harbour Breeze wall remote includes a light button. The remote worked well for a month. Now the fan works only one speed and light does not turn on? I also have a hand remote that does not function as well.
    AnswerMan5000 Posts: 186, Reputation: 3

Aug 11, 2013, 11:40 AM
    From the below link:

II. Fan light is not working

If the fan is working but the light is not, the problem is usually a loose connection between the power source and the light kit. Make sure the red/blue/black & white striped wire is connected inside the canopy to the power source, and inside the switch housing to the light kit's black wire. The light kit's white wire should be connected to the white wire(s) inside the switch housing.

This from Ceiling Fans 'N More - ceiling fan troubleshooting. What to do if ceiling fan light is not working

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Harbor Breeze ceiling fan problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have had a Harbor Breeze fan/light fixture work correctly for 2 /- years. There are no switches on the fixture, only a remote to control it. The unit stopped working. Batteries in the remote were changed, so I started testing the power. I am not an electrian, but I have some experience. Power is...

Harbor breeze fan connection problem [ 3 Answers ]

The harbor breeze fan I purchased has only one white and one black wire for connection. There is a third black wire taped off. I want to connect to an existing wire box containing a white,black,red and green wire. I need the fan and light kit to operate independently as did the fixture I removed....

Harbor Breeze AirSpan fan problem [ 1 Answers ]

I just installed a Harbor Breeze AirSpan fan. When I turn on the light switch the fan is controlled by, the fans (there's two on this model) come on, and will not turn off via the remote. The light itself turns on and off, but the "dim" button does not work. The wiring in the ceiling is very...

Harbor Breeze Fan Problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have just installed a Harbor Breeze 52in Cheshire Ceiling Fan into a spot where I had an old fan with a light. I hooked it up the way that the directions said to and the fan works fine but the light dose not come on. I used a tester and there is no power coming from the wires that are going into...

Harbor Breeze fan problem [ 3 Answers ]

My H.B. fan is controlled by remote. The fan itself is still working by remote, BUT the light will not turn off or dim by remote! (That is the only control.) When you try to dim it, you do see the numbers go down on the remote itself, but nothing happens. Where do I go? What do I do? I don't...

View more questions Search