Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    freeman4 Posts: 102, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2013, 08:19 AM
    Who will fill the seat # 666?
    EMPTY SEAT NUMBER 666 The Vacant Seat Number 666 in the European Parliament

EMPTY SEAT NUMBER 666

The Vacant Seat Number 666 in the European Parliament

The Tower Building (named after the Tower of Babel) houses the Fifth Parliament of Europe. It is certainly a building of the Space Age. The seats are designed like the crew seats in the Star Trek space machines. The legislative amphitheater is arranged in a massive hemicircle and has 679 seats, each assigned to a particular lawmaker. For example, Seat 663 is assigned to Rep Souchet, 664 to Thomas-Mauro, 665 to Zizzner and 667 to Rep Cappato.

While these seats are allocated to Members, one seat remains unallocated and unoccupied. The number of that seat is 666. The relevant section of the seating-plan provided to each Member reads as follows:

660 Marchiani
    661 Montfort
    662 Quiero
    663 Souchet
    664 Thomas-Mauro
    665 Zizzner
    666 -------
    667 Cappato
    668 Turco
    669 Bonino
    670 Pannella
    671 Dupuis
    672 Della Vedova

Revelation 13:18 states: "Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six." That is 666.

Today this Scripture is being fulfilled before our very eyes. The Antichrist's seat will be occupied. The world awaits his full and final development. The Lord will destroy him by the spirit of His mouth (the Word of God) and by the brightness of His coming (2nd Thessalonians 2:8). The coming of the Lord draweth nigh.

The Brussels EU Parliament Building

The European Union (EU) parliament, consisting of 785 members, is in Brussels, Belgium. Quite magnificent, is it not? Interestingly, the seat numbered 666 is never occupied. Perhaps they are leaving it open for someone special?. The Antichrist!

Photo above: The Brussels, Belgium EU Parliament Building Interior

Photo above: Known officially as the Tower Building and unofficially as the "Crystal Palace."

Here's something really bizarre. The E.U.'s chosen symbol is a Woman Riding the Beast...

The above statue is located outside the EU office in Brussels — A WOMAN RIDING A BEAST!

"...and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns." —Revelation 17:3

The depiction of the same symbol was reproduced on the centenary stamp of the E.U. and in a huge painting in the Parliament's Tower Building in Brussels.

Photo below: Second Election European Parliament postage stamp issued in 1984

Below: European Poster promoting all the languages of Europe working on a modern Tower of Babel

Photo below: European Currency: The Euro depicting a Woman Riding a Beast

Photos below: Compare the Parliament building (top) in Strasbourg with the painting of the Tower of Babel (bottom)?

The Tower of Babel

Here's a photo below of Condoleezza Rice at the United Nations in 2005 with the numbers 666 behind her. Notice how the logo below was cleverly designed, celebrating the UN's 60th anniversary, to appear as 666 above.

UN 60 logo
    [link to www.un.org]

RECOMMENDATION # 666

The purpose of the European Union's creation was and is, ultimately, to create a European super-state or “United States of Europe,” as some have suggested naming it, that would eventually rival the United States in influence and military might. In 1999, Javier Solana became the High Representative for the European Union's foreign and security policy, and through recommendation number 666, he was given emergency powers over the military wing of the European Union in 2000. All that currently remains to create a truly revived Roman Empire is the creation of a permanent executive branch of government and the full integration of the new Euro currency. With the introduction of the new European Union constitution, the groundwork is being laid for just such an executive branch and economic system.

CONCLUSION

Clearly, the European Union is preparing the way for the Man of Sin—The Antichrist! Few people realize just how saturated the United Nations and the European Union are with Satanism. The United Nations has all of their materials printed by The Lucis Trust, originally founded in 1922 as The Lucifer Trust.

This is real, not fantasy.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 11, 2013, 08:22 AM
    It doesn't matter. That number has no meaning except in the minds of wild-eyed fundamentalists. The Book of Revelation's references have come and gone during Roman times.

P.S. Your links don't work and many are missing.

Aug 11, 2013, 08:28 AM
    Non Christians it makes no difference because they don't understand it anyway. Happy go lucky, live as I am is what they say.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 11, 2013, 08:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by freeman4 View Post
    Non Christians it makes no difference because they don't understand it anyway. Happy go lucky, live as I am is what they say.
    I've been a Christian longer than you have. And yes, I understand the Book of Revelation very well -- had many theology courses and taught it for years.

Aug 11, 2013, 08:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    I've been a Christian longer than you have. And yes, I understand the Book of Revelation very well -- had many theology courses and taught it for years.
    I have only been educated through Jesus Christ and His teaching, don't need worldly originations and their propaganda. PHD'S could mean Pilled High Deep.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 11, 2013, 08:53 AM
    I have only been educated through Jesus Christ and His teaching, don't need worldly originations and their propaganda. PHD'S could mean Pilled High Deep.
    I don't have a Ph.D. -- only God's love in my heart and His Spirit's inspiration to reach out to others in love.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 11, 2013, 08:54 AM
    I have only been educated through Jesus Christ and His teaching
    Nope. You've gone beyond that and have swallowed something else hook, line, and sinker.
    dwashbur Posts: 1,456, Reputation: 175
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2013, 09:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ;
    I have only been educated through Jesus Christ and His teaching
    You need to go back to square one and start over then, because the stuff that you are posting has nothing at all to do with Jesus or his teaching. You say you are not a JW but you repeat the organization's specific ideas word for word. I find that curious.

As for the whole 666 thing, I know you won't accept this, but here's what it is:

In Hebrew, the name NRWN KSR numerically adds up to six hundred sixty-six. Thing is, a lot of manuscripts of Revelation read six hundred sixteen Why? Because there's an alternate spelling of the above name, based on Latin pronunciation rather than Greek or Hebrew. It comes out NRW KSR. That adds up to six hundred sixteen. So we know where that variant reading came from. When we fill in the vowels we get:

NERO CAESAR.

This is the "beast" of Revelation whose number was 666. As WG said, this stuff already happened. There is no future "antichrist" with this number coming in the future, he's already been here and done his thing and passed off the scene. Nero slaughtered Christians, was responsible for the execution of Paul and probably also of Peter, and nobody knows how many other innocent believers. From John's perspective, he was truly the raging beast described so symbolically in chapter 13.

That's fact. We know this is what the number means. All the speculation by the JW's, dispensationalists and others, is just that speculation that flies in the face of reality. Obviously these speculations sell books and movies and such, but they have no basis in truth. 666 has already been here and gone. People need to get over it.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 11, 2013, 09:25 AM
    I'm closing this because it is nothing more that fanatic clap-trap.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Tahoe Seat Heaters & Driver's Power Seat [ 0 Answers ]

My wife has a 2003 Tahoe. The driver's power seat stopped working and both front heated seats stopped working. The heat lights do not come on at all. It is not a fuse. This happened twice before and then started working again on it's own. Please help.

My 2006 350 E Mercedes passenger seat seat belt warning light is always on. E [ 1 Answers ]

My passenger seat seat belt sign won't go off even after clicking belt.

666 [ 5 Answers ]

Okay this may be a frivolous post but the number 666 is the number of posts that I have. I guess you understand why I need to get past that number. (; LOL

View more questions Search