Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Aug 11, 2013, 07:38 AM
    Face Recognition app
    Hello:

Is there a facial recognition app for my iPhone? I want to take pictures of people and be able to identify them at a later date. Can I do that?

excon
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 11, 2013, 07:43 AM
    Not that I know about right now... but I don't doubt there will be one in the future as processing power in phones increases.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 11, 2013, 08:27 AM
    The problem would be the data base you have to "run" them though, you can not access divers license, passport or other files of photos and ID
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Aug 11, 2013, 09:27 AM
    Hello again, guys:

Thanks.. I only want to run 'em though the pictures ON my phone. It should be EASY.

Here's my idea. I'm coaching a restauranteur in HOW to market his eggs benedict. Since I GAVE him the recipe and taught him HOW to do it, I KNOW they're the best in the whole wide world..

So, I want to tell the world that IF they don't like it, it's FREE. But, they can't order it again, and get it free. To INSURE they don't order it again, I want to take their picture on my iPhone, and be able to search that database if they make that claim again...

Yes, it's gimmicky.. But, gimmicky works, especially if you can deliver the goods.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't figure out my face shape and I want to get my hair cut to suit my face [ 5 Answers ]

The measurements of my face are: Widest part of cheekbones (cheekbone to cheekbone) - 9 inches Widest part of jaw (widest part on the left to widest part on the right) - 8 inches Widest part of forehead (" ") - 8 inches Length of face - 7 inches It says my face shape is square but it...

Can not open adobe - error message app name: acrord32.exe app ver: 10.0.0.396 [ 0 Answers ]

I can not open adobe from either email or desktop. The error message: AppName: acrord32.exe appVer: 10.0.0.396 modname: acrord32.dll modver: 10.0.0.407 offset: 00187035. Adobe reader X Windows xp home edition

Face Recognition System [ 2 Answers ]

What is a Face Recognition System? How does it work? I want an answer in detail

View more questions Search