Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    George 56 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2013, 03:37 AM
    Job opportunities of China
    Hi. This is my first question.

I have to go to China for studying. After that, I want to have a job at China. The job I want to have is that office job. I can't do so tried job like construction workers. So is there any kind of jobs you know or some websites for recruiting employees? One of my friends suggest me to go to agency when I reach China. Is it good?

If someone who read my question is Chinese citizen, please tell me about some books or websites which explain China northeast side,Heilongjiang Province clearly. I can read most of the Chinese simplified words. So if there is only Chinese font website,it is OK.

Thanks
    George
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 11, 2013, 05:46 AM
    No, if you come to China on a study Visa, you can not work, If you are not a chinese citizen, you can not legally just work anywhere. The other places you can work are business that have special permits from the foreign experts board to hire foreigners.

So there will be almost no chance to do manual labor or office work. You will need to be qualified for a special field, they want, or have a BS college degree to allow you to teach.english.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Disorderly conduct charge affecting job opportunities? [ 3 Answers ]

So my fiancé received an unfair obstruction charge and we're getting it reduced to a disorderly conduct. Since it hasn't been ruled on yet his background check showed the obstruction charge. Once we get it reduced will it effect his chances at being hired? This is in Washington state, King county...

Opportunities of job on visit visa in Vancouver and Toronto [ 1 Answers ]

I will appricate if advised n which region of canada are more job oppertunities.

Job opportunities for Felons [ 1 Answers ]

Hey Everyone: I have been reading the posts on here and I see a lot of intelligent questions and answers, so I thought I would post my own. I did something stupid, took money that wasn't mine, and got a four-month sentence ending July of 2007. It was with a federal agency so there is no...

View more questions Search