Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mndiaye Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2013, 06:03 PM
    How do I get in foster care?
    I want get to foster care cause my step father always says he is going to kill me. Whenever my step siblings do something to me, and he is always home never work. It just make me want run but I can't.

I need someone's help. I can't risk my life by sitting in this house, my mom's always at work. I have no family members around, my dad's in Africa and all my family. I'm 11 grade I have lot dreams. I can't let him take it away from me. Please I need help.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 10, 2013, 06:04 PM
    You're almost 18, right?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 10, 2013, 06:20 PM
    Talk to your mom, AND your real dad.

Aug 10, 2013, 06:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    You're almost 18, right?
    Yeah 2 more years
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 10, 2013, 06:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mndiaye View Post
    Yeah 2 more years
    Foster care wouldn't happen in two years, especially if your parents aren't literally abusing you. In two years you will be an adult and can do what you want;

Aug 10, 2013, 06:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Foster care wouldn't happen in two years, especially if your parents aren't literally abusing you. In two years you will be an adult and can do what you want;
    thank you for answering my question it mean a lot .
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 10, 2013, 10:51 PM
    I agree, there is no reason for foster care, but you need to talk to mom and even dad and clear the air as to what is happening.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get into foster care? [ 3 Answers ]

How do I get into foster care? I want to go, cause I get hit by my dad. &. My mom doesn't do nothing about it.

Can I be sent into foster care? [ 8 Answers ]

I am a 13 year old girl suffering from anxiety, depression, and blackouts (and I don't drink). I really hate my parents because they constantly fight with me. When something doesn't go their way I am 1 yelled at 2 punished or 3 both. Then when I try to break up their fights with my bro or other...

How do I obtain records from when I was in care/foster-care [ 3 Answers ]

I have tried everything to obtain records for when I was in care/foster care 1955 - 1965 to no avail I would also like to know if my mother is alive - I have not seen her since 1955. I have searched records - there are no death record for her, so hopefully she is still alive.

My nephews are in foster care and I want to care for them myself. [ 5 Answers ]

My nephews are in foster care and their mam,my sister has recently died.my mam has recently been denied kinship of the children,and I'm putting myself forward to care for them.what are my chances against social services.

View more questions Search