• Outsourcing Jobs to Foreign Countries
    dlee Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2007, 07:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahm2003
    • Outsourcing Jobs to Foreign Countries
    What exactly are you wanting to know?
    TheSavage Posts: 564, Reputation: 96

Mar 26, 2007, 07:26 PM
    Outsourcing Jobs to Foreign Countries = jobs outsourced to foreign counties. Please read this -- https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/math-s...uncements.html - Savage
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Mar 26, 2007, 07:27 PM
    A prime example of outsourcing jobs to foreign countries - check the news on all the pet food recalls and contamination and pet deaths due to the contaminated foods. Those foods were made outside the US by US companies, who outsourced the jobs!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Strange topic. [ 11 Answers ]

Hiya there, bit of a random question but here it goes! What is the word for a person that puts hamsters up there bum for sexual pleasure? somebody told me the word the other day but I can't remember, I think it starts wit H. I only ask because me and my friends are bored having weird...

Topic Sentences [ 1 Answers ]

I have to write an lesson on writing a topic sentence on tip for job hunting in today's market and then write 4 supporting sentence. I have been out of school for 14 yrs and don't have a clue what to do. Can someone help me? Teresa

I need a topic [ 1 Answers ]

For the past three years our high school has been doing storytelling (memorizing a story then telling it aloud). This year however, we have to do speeches. This is a problem for me because I have no idea what to talk about. I'm looking for a topic that isn't so inceridibly serious that it make...

Never seen this topic before... [ 5 Answers ]

This is a unique problem that I am not quite sure what to do about it. My girlfriend and I have been together for almost 14 years, living together for maybe 10. During the past 2 years our relationship has stagnated into more housemates instead of lovers. We are good friends and get along very...

View more questions Search