Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deb326 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2013, 07:35 AM
    I have those flying white parasites what are they and does anyone else have them?
    I have those flying white parasites in an article you have on Ask Me Help Desk. I read the article it was like looking in the mirror. I have the same symptoms. They are white parasites when they go on your skin they turn black and burrow into your skin. They are everywhere. I bombed and use the scabicide cream Permethrem and vacuumed and washed all the bedding and clothes in hot water and dry them. And my dog I had scrapped and nothing no mites on him they say. Did a fecal test and no parasites. I think because I have autoimmune I’m the host or something. It sounds crazy but it’s true just like that other girl and her cousin.

Can someone help me please, I’m suffering bad. Everyday these parasites even bite through scabicide creams. Last night I put some more Permethrin 5 % and I also use lice kits for my long hair. It may work for a couple of hours and back to seeing and feeling them. They definitely burrow into your skin and it’s so uncomfortable very. I’m so upset I can’t sleep. All I think about is how these parasites could have gotten here and why I cry. I cry all the time but I have to keep a level head. It’s hard when you’re trying to fight something you can’t see. I can only keep putting poisons on for so long too.

Please anybody out there tell me something. I’m ready for a nervous breakdowns. I say to the people with this parasite, or whatever it is, let’s get some answers.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Aug 10, 2013, 08:01 AM
    Have you seen a doctor?
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Aug 10, 2013, 08:07 AM
    While I am no longer a medical professional I have seen several similar questions asked in the Entomology and Pest Control forums. Just as on those forums, let me encourage you to collect samples for identification. On skin or flat surfaces, transparent tape is an excellent method of catching them. In the air, a glass jar left open until you see them inside then screw the cap on. Once you have samples collected, a teaching hospital or University Biology Department might be your best bet in getting them identified. Once you know what you're dealing with, permanent solutions should be forthcoming.

Aug 10, 2013, 09:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Catsmine View Post
    While I am no longer a medical professional I have seen several similar questions asked in the Entomology and Pest Control forums. Just as on those forums, let me encourage you to collect samples for identification. On skin or flat surfaces, transparent tape is an excellent method of catching them. In the air, a glass jar left open until you see them inside then screw the cap on. Once you have samples collected, a teaching hospital or University Biology Department might be your best bet in getting them identified. Once you know what you're dealing with, permanent solutions should be forthcoming.
    I have been catching some here and thee but that's what I'm going to do I have no alternative. Thank you

I have been putting what I see on the glasstop they are too big to be diust, but thank you for the input ill tey to do just that. In the meantime I feel like a trapped rat.

Aug 10, 2013, 10:52 AM
    Does any body have an idea what these tiny white parasites are.
    I've posted my experience this morning . I will try some of you're ideas all of you. But inso if this is a parasite it will go wheereever you go. Unfortunately maybe when you moved you don't feel them yet I don't know. What I do know if you're thiere host you have tem where ever and no matter whee you are. I can't wash my face without them thee thiee on my face on my head in my privates lastnight was a bad night I put some scabicide cream permerthren I think that's how you call it 5% and permethrem lice aid 1%. And wash you're whole body with the lice treatment even you're face. And you get some relief but it kills only the ones on you. We have to get together and find a cure and find out what these are. I'm going to be a new grandma next weak and my hearts breaking. How can I see or hold a new baby what's going to happen to me I'm so scared all I do is hunt these down. I got bites everywhere even on my but. This is some scarey stuff ill tell you. Nothing but nothing works. I can feel them crawling all over me right now. Its like a science creature feature. But its not its real and I'm the main coarse. I'm crying right now as I speak I'm out of fight I can't give up but how do you beet something that's so strong in numbers. Pleas please I beg of you someone help me these tiny white parasites are taking over my well being. I forgot what its like not to sit there constantly scratching. I'm getting very depressed but it is not in my mind. I found one of those knats that girl was talking about trying to get into my scalp. I'm invaided and there's nothing I can do about it. HELP SOMEONE ANYONE A DOCTOR ONLINE ANYONE> YOU WILL BE MY GUARDIAN ANGEL.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 10, 2013, 11:00 AM
    What does your doctor say as you have made no mention of any medical treatment, not even an emergency room visit.

Aug 10, 2013, 11:23 AM
    Does any body have an idea what these tiny white parasites are?
    I just took a shower don't feel it waiting for my lice shampoo that only works for a little while. Help I'm going out of my mind. This is so scarey these parasites are white then they turn black and bite or burrow into you're skin.they love hair unbelievable I can't keep a brush out of my head trying to get these things to slow down. I'm getting ready to go to the hospital but after reading all you're articles I guess they will do the same to me look at me as if I was on something. The only thing I'm on is a bunch of parasites I take my vitamins to keep my immune system up. I'm in a horrible mess and I need help but who what where and how. Get some samples of them. And take them to who so they can tell me they are nothing like the other people. I guess I'm stuck I have all of you who believe because you are going through it.might I say the living conditions are spotless I don't know how this got here or with the people that have the same thing. Lets all work on something that will kill these things. I've come across nothing yet but the cream and the lice shampoo and wash you're whole body in it hair privates everythimng. You might get a few days relief that's it too much poison. I'm tired and out of steam help me please soon as possibke someone am I going to get sick or die from these every day I think that please follow with answer.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 10, 2013, 11:32 AM
    Have you ever seen any of these creatures or held dead ones in your hand?

Aug 10, 2013, 02:00 PM
    Why don't people believe me about these white parsites that turn blac?
    Hi here I am again I'm desprete very. I don't even want to feed my dog. Im worried these parasites will affect him too. So far he don't have any. Im the one can you believe this. Its so scary I put some peroxide on my skin it felt like someone pulling at me. Unbelievable I never experienced anything like this in my lif. So if any one out there is reding this. This is my life I'm talking about. Why is this happening to me. Parasites white that turn black when it hits the skin.they are on me at all times help . I bomb iuse parasite cream . And lice lotion for hair . Now they only seem to bother me. My significant other don't seem to care because he's not itchy no more. Isn't that something. You watch someone you love suffer like this no I don't think this is right. Its hus house and he never wants to buy anything new for it. It's a wonder but I clean all the time. My autoimune is low that's why they still are bothering me. This is serious stuf parasites on me. Again they never leave me unless I shampoo with the lice shampoo and the cream premerthern;. So please help if you know how to get rid of or control these letme know right away. Thank you.'
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 10, 2013, 02:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by deb326 View Post
    i clean all the time.
    Have you checked into this? You might have OCD, which would explain the "parasites.".

Aug 10, 2013, 02:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by odinn7 View Post
    have you seen a doctor?
    Yes I have . 3 of them and was prescribed medicine pemethrin 5%and also pemethrin1% for hair.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 10, 2013, 02:26 PM
    yes i have . 3 of them and was prescribed medicine pemethrin 5%and also pemethrin1% for hair.
    Did you discuss OCD possibilities?
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

Aug 10, 2013, 03:18 PM
    You mention autoimmune a couple of times in your posting. Some autoimmune disorders come with itchy skin as one of the symptoms, have you discussed this unbearable itching with your doctor? (The one who diagnosed the autoimmune problem)
    I can also imagine that all the bathing in medicated solutions is probably making your skin dry, that would also be very itchy. Are you moisturizing after your baths?
    Not disbelieving you, I am just trying to throw out another couple of options.
    As someone with dry skin and eczema, I feel your pain.

Aug 11, 2013, 10:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Have you checked into this? You might have OCD, which would explain the "parasites.".
    No I don't have OCD thank you anyway.

Aug 12, 2013, 09:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by wondergirl View Post
    have you checked into this? You might have ocd, which would explain the "parasites.".
    No ocd not me I'm not delusunal this is for real. No kidding aside. Im in dire straits with this, I suffer everyday. These parasites have taken over my life. I can't do anything. Without feeling them and I cleand out my dogs water bowl this morning there were blak things inside the water once they hit something like me they turn black I'm fearfull to eat ui just don't know tiny white flying parasites can you believe this. Doctors think we are all crazy. Im ready to give up there's no solution tried everythingg. But I know I have to keep looking for help and researching thank you .
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 12, 2013, 09:19 AM
    no ocd not me im not delusunal this is for real.
    Can you catch them on transparent tape or in a jar of water and then take them to a university biology lab or to your doctor? There has to be some physical proof before people take you seriously.
    Expert

Aug 12, 2013, 09:33 AM
    Still waiting to hear what your doctors say because on your own you can only guess.

Aug 12, 2013, 11:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by wondergirl View Post
    have you ever seen any of these creatures or held dead ones in your hand?
    yes I have put some in a bottle. I called a universaty and infectious control and they talk to me like I'm a nut. Im far from that I'm just trying to find out what these things are. Like the other ones who post about these tiny white pparasites they don't believe you. My guess is they never are going too. Why even try I called a universaty today they said ohh OK bring you're bird mites in laughing. It is not a joke I don't even know what these are if a professianal is out there please send info on how to check what these are before something bad happens to me. I am disabled chronic pain. Chronic kidney disease, thyriod problem,s and I have an autoimune disease annemia. So all of these things I've lived with. Thuis is defenatley something I never hadf. Please help/
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 12, 2013, 11:31 AM
    Please help/
    We can't help because we don't have these critters in hand nor can we see them. If you have tiny bodies trapped, and can prove their existence, why would anyone think you are a nut?

Take them to your pharmacist or doctor.
    Expert

Aug 12, 2013, 11:37 AM
    What's stopping you from taking the bugs in and seeing a doctor? Do it now!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Invisible or white flying parasites [ 2 Answers ]

Catsmine - I have read a number of your responses after having gone to related questions about invisible or white flying parasites. You have indicated that a number of people with similar problems have found resolution was fungal yet I find none of the persons asking questions resolving or...

Flying white parasites - [ 12 Answers ]

I had found several links and writings on the topic of flying parasites but they seemed to end without resolution and I am wondering if anyone if a resolution has been found. Here is my experience: Buggysbegone and Findit and others suffering with this unusual parasite. I am also quite...

White lint looking parasites on clothes [ 2 Answers ]

I have white. Lint looking parasites on my clothes,towels,etc. If I wet the lint and look at it through a magnifying glass ,I see little red larva or eggs. Please respond.

Tiny white parasites that look like lint [ 6 Answers ]

Will they make me sick or cause my death?

View more questions Search