Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    123nice123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2013, 08:06 PM
    Unknown movie title
    Its about this black woman who was evil and all these townspeople like were terrified of her. And they sent this little boy to go kill her, who just hadn't grown into his size yet for his age. And he pulled the nail out of her back that was put there by evil men. Then he becomes a young man, the size he was supposed to be and he comes back with her and she is not evil anymore.
    It is not actual people acting, it is I think a computer thing where they just did it all on the computer. But with people voices.

Check out some similar questions!

The title of this movie is unknown [ 1 Answers ]

I've been looking for a movie that I do not know the title of and I would like your help. I can recall several scenes from the movie like, there is a couple riding down a pair of outside steps on a cycle and as they go down the steps the lady's panties show because she has on a mini dress. Also in...

Unknown movie title - not much information about movie known, only one scene! [ 0 Answers ]

I am pretty sure the movie was set in England. The scene I can remember was a woman and a man, I think they may have been lying in bed. The woman tells the man how she remembers first meeting him, when his school (I think it may have been Eton) came to play a football game against her school....

Unknown movie title- 80s/90s cartoon/animated movie about a dance? About 15 min long? [ 2 Answers ]

Gosh please help! I can't remember the title of it and my memory is hazy but it was like a really short cartoon movie, probably 15 minutes long and it was like a bunch of girls going to a dance. I think they were in a hurry like they were late. And there was something about a white convertible...

Unknown movie title [ 2 Answers ]

Action/ adventure set in 15th or 16th century france. Somehow liberated from the bastille a pair of highwaymen rise in french society. A scene involving the swallowing of a gem in the bastille. A lot of cirque du soliel type music. Full period dress. There was also a duel scene. With plans to...

I have another unknown movie title [ 3 Answers ]

Ok I'm not sure what the name of the movie is, my husband and I thought it was space cowboys or alien cowboys but its neither. There is a pet in the movie that's is supposed to be a dog but its actually a caterpillar or a centepied. Supposedly one of the rooms in the house was like another...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.