Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    war59 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2013, 06:47 PM
    I have been advised that I need to reboot my hard drive to get the volume back how do
    How do I reboot a hard drive
    medic-dan Posts: 321, Reputation: 23

Aug 9, 2013, 07:03 PM
    The easiest and safest way is to just shut the computer down and restart it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Computer crashed. Can I use external hard drive to reboot? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi~my computer won't start. It froze, and when I turned it off it wouldn't start again. I've tried inserting windows disk to re-install, but nothing shows on the screen (the screen is fine and functioning). I think there is a problem with the disk reader. Can I install Windows Vista on to an...

How to reboot hard drive or PC? [ 1 Answers ]

Once I open the PC it appear in monitor files collapse.what should I do?

External Hard Drive won't assign a volume [ 1 Answers ]

Hi There I have tried everything and searched many websites but can't find an answer to my question. I have a external Hard Drive, that I have successfully used every day, I took it home and had to format it and then put new info on it. When I brought it back to work, it would not automatically...

USB hard drive, recognized but no volume letter [ 5 Answers ]

I just bought a USB External Hard Drive. But when I plug it into my laptop and Desktop computers, both running Win XP Pro, the system recognized it immediately And there is an "Safely remove Hardware" icon shown on the right bottom. But I can not find out the drive volume letter for this USB...

No Volume Label- Hard drive in USB case [ 10 Answers ]

I have taken a 120 gig hard drive from another computer and put it into an external case plugged into my laptop through USB. The Laptop, running XP, recognises the device and I can drill down to see the drive but no label has been assigned and I can't access the disk. The disk management tool...

View more questions Search