Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    65andlovingit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2013, 01:55 PM
    Insurance enrollment
    I filled out all necessary paper work in May to fill a full time position from part time. I just received my packet last Saturday for insurance enrollment. I travel with a set team so am away from home all week and as a result not only was my packet late in arriving it only gave me less than a week to look it over and enroll before the deadline. I work days part of the week and nights part of the week as well as travelling with the job. My question is can I get an extension on the window for enrollment as it was of no fault of my own that the packet was late arriving and I thought today was the deadline ,finding out when I called that yesterday was the last day. I live in Texas and travel the Texas,Louisiana, and Arkansas area. I have Medicare and a supplemental health insurance but would like to enroll in Dental,Vision and 401k if possible. Thank you so much for the opportunity to get this resolved
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 9, 2013, 02:02 PM
    This is something you will have to contact your HR department about.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 9, 2013, 02:56 PM
    Did you mistake AskMeHelpDesk as a site somehow related to your company or benefits provider? We are a Q&A site unaffiliated with any other company.

There is no way we can help you, you have to deal with your company's HR or Benefits departments.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Causes of low enrollment of students in geography [ 1 Answers ]

Just a quick question.

Question about enrollment [ 2 Answers ]

I will be getting out of the U.S. Army in a few months.I will be enrolling in an online college to complete my bachelor's degree in criminal justice.There are thousand's of excellent schools available.Each school claims to be the best for my education.What questions should I ask the registrar's...

View more questions Search