Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dd5iamond Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2013, 03:23 AM
    York heat pump
    I am getting ready to purchase a heat pump brand name: York
    I am not familiar with this product and was checking on the rating for this.
    Joshdta Posts: 2,549, Reputation: 45
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2013, 07:33 AM
    What is the model number?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

York Heat Pump AC Issue [ 0 Answers ]

I have two eight year old York heat pumps on my house. The smaller unit is for upstairs and we have noticed lately that in the AC mode the temp upstairs is higher than we set the unit for. We set it for 75 and the temp rises well into the low 80's. We can hear the fan running in the house and...

York Heat Pump [ 0 Answers ]

My heat pump is cycling every 2 seconds for about an hour first thing in the morning. Why is it doing that? The heat in the house is working fine.

York Heat Pump Questions [ 3 Answers ]

A couple of questions about my 7 month old York YZB02411 with the MV12BN21 air handler, MC30B3XH1 coil and Braeburn 5200 thermostat. First, for this configuration, would you please indicate all of the correct low voltage wiring connections between all units. Secondly, what does it mean when the...

Heat pump on York furnace [ 3 Answers ]

If we run the fan continually will that make the heat pump not run? Also, how cold does it have to be before the heat pump won't run, it's -5 right now.

York heat pump [ 1 Answers ]

I have a older york heat pump that a technician came out to try to repair. He said the board was bad and tried to wire it so that the out side heat pump would run to keep the House cool. Well I found out what had happened to the board (Relay was pulled away from the circuit board from the fan wire...

View more questions Search