Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    patswife Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2013, 08:55 PM
    Is there a list of pre-packaged foods by brand name that are gluten free
    I am sometimes asked to help my daughter cook for large groups of her inlaws, and several of them are gluten intolerant. I need to know if there is a list of pre-packaged foods such as spaghetti sauce or steak sauces for instance, that are gluten free.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 8, 2013, 08:59 PM
    This is a global website. What might be available in my location might not be available in yours.

Thus, your location is important.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 8, 2013, 09:01 PM
    Gluten-free is the hot topic that has replaced autism. Here's one grocer site that has made a list of gluten-free products --

Gluten Free Product List

Here's another site that had pages of gluten-free products --

Gluten-free products
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Sep 18, 2013, 03:32 PM
    In most grocery stores they have entire sections dedicated to gluten free foods and drink. It's great now that they are expanding with more variety, now there is several different brands of cardboard to choose from ;) :D I kid, I kid. These girlfriend food available now is very tasty, and healthy :)
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Sep 18, 2013, 04:15 PM
    Maybe this will help

Gluten Free Indy - GF Food Lists

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gluten Free Bread [ 6 Answers ]

The new health fad is gluten free bread. But I see it has 17g carbo and 3g sugar. You would think that would raise your blood sugar. Especially for diabetics. I wonder if it has any health benefits?

Gluten free diet suggestions [ 4 Answers ]

Hi everyone. A few days ago I was talking to our wonderful nurse J9. As most of you know I've been having a lot of health issues. Well, J9 came up with a possible diagnosis, which I will be talking to my doctor about soon. What is this possible diagnosis you ask? Well, it's celiac disease. ...

Gluten free products [ 2 Answers ]

Is the ingredient soy lecithin gluten free and, when the product listing says malt flavoring, is that gluten free? Thank you. I am a celiac person and cannot tolerate any gluten intake

List of potassium free foods [ 1 Answers ]

Kindly provide me list of fruits and vegetables that are low in potassium

View more questions Search